Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi I'm a DPS main who picks Roadhog if we already have too many DPS picked and the...

• Thread starter Sammy Bourgeois
  • Start date
S

Sammy Bourgeois

Hi I'm a DPS main who picks Roadhog if we already have too many DPS picked and the notifications say "No Tanks / No Healers." I demand that we have a good Mercy on my team, though, that can keep me healed up while I 1v6 the enemy team and there isn't a real team fight, and she had better Rez ME, because I'm only Silver because my teammates are terrible. I would at least be Diamond if my teammates didn't suck, maybe Masters. However, even though I demand that we have a good Mercy on our team, this good Mercy had better not be a Mercy MAIN, as they do not have to aim, and are the scum of the earth. After all, my advanced knowledge of the game leads me to realize that people who simply fill Mercy when needed are better at playing Mercy than people who are actively dedicated to playing Mercy more often than not, why would you expect someone who mains a character to be better than someone who doesn't? So yeah, we really shouldn't even have Mercy mains, we should just have absolutely perfect Mercy play from other DPS mains like myself. Anyone else agree? :)

A

Alaa Yassine

Well i know this is a bait and all lol but XQC played mercy once was litteraly half asleep through out the game and did his job perfectly won the game and flipped his chair due to the difference of roles

S

Shane Quinn

We got a war pig

K

Kim Hughes

Yeah there are so many things wrong in that post that its too much effort to go over it all so im not going to. But basically.. that's why you're silver.

M

Mikal Nilsen

omg dud get jebaited

A

Abhishek Kumar

You don't get it. It doesn't take much skill to hold left click and when you have the ultimate and when you're playing Genji and she doesn't rez you, it's really annoying. Besides a lot of people one trick Mercy in Masters/Grandmaster and that's even more annoying

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Also if it's not obvious enough, this is heavy sarcasm. Check my profile picture.
So if anyone feels like taking this more serious than it is... don't.

L

Luke Garside

Nice b8 m8

L

Luke Forrest-Smith

You know this actually sounds like every person I come across in silver. One of my Friends gets slammed with so Much sexism because she mains mercy

M

Mihnea Gogu

Gr8 b8 m8

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom