Contact advertising [email protected]

Dumb question from a DPS main: I'm working on my tanks, who would be best to learn...

• Thread starter Solaír Whómst Praisé
  • Start date
S

Solaír Whómst Praisé

Dumb question from a DPS main:
I'm working on my tanks, who would be best to learn first? I prefer Zarya the most though, any tips?

photo for your trouble:

C

Cristobal Cabrera Foix

Im practicing Orisa and Roadhog, having an Main tank and secondary tank can be usefull a lot of times, zarya is a nice pick too, cuz tank meta is slowly returning and can be played really well if your team wants to play like Deathball

D

Darius Tywon Warner

Zarya

G

Gurjot Singh

Roadhog if you want to solo carry and dont want to depend on your teammates. Otherwise Rein and Orisa are good main tanks.

C

Cheng Jin

Anchor tanks where u mainly block damage would be Rein and Orisa.
Dva and hog are kinda like dps especially hog where they can pick off characters easily, but don't block much damage especially with dvas matrix Nerf.
Zarya and Winston are more of a side tank. They work well as a third tank. Zaryas ultimate alone is reason to play her. Just play around and get a feel.
Disclaimer: filthy gold player who just wants to give his two cents

J

Justin Horton

If you are playing at lower elos and want to climb, zarya is outstanding, also hog is great

J

Joseph J Siegrist

Try roadhog. I'd suggest dva but I know you don't like her much but roadhog and dva are the most dps friendly tanks. Another good one would be zarya but shes difficult.

T

Ted Clermont

Dva is the easiest tank

L

Lauren Hutter

Reinhardt, I main him and would be willing to give a few tips and tricks.

F

Flan Huncho

ILL SAY ROADHOG CUZ ITS MY SECOND MAIN ^^

T

Tenzing Dawa

I would say Rein is great to pick up so you can sort of experience all the ways a tank could engage/peel in a fight.
From then you can branch off to specialize in a certain playstyle. ^_^

E

Espen Chai Wei Zhe

D.Va or hog, they are quite easy to play but hard to master
Thnx for the photo btw, its now my pc Wallpaper

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom