Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi guys, recently i have a problem which my computer will have a sudden freeze when...

• Thread starter Muhamad Faris Ikhwan
  • Start date
M

Muhamad Faris Ikhwan

Hi guys, recently i have a problem which my computer will have a sudden freeze when surfing the internet or playing games. The freeze become more often when i was playing pubg around 10-15 sec before becoming normal again. I tried searching for a solution from Google but nothing seems to work. If you guys know what may cause the problem and ways to fix it pls let me know. This is my first ever pc so its kinda sad this happened.

My spec:
Cpu: ryzen 5 1600
Gpu: zotac gtx 1080 extreme
Ram: 8gb (single unit) ballistix

Ps: if anyone know any discord channel for PUBG/fortnite/rainbow 6/counter strike it will be awesome to know. Thanks guys

M

Mark Hunt

I have the same problem and upgraded my ram to see if that help (I didnt) I'm hoping it's not my CPU which is a ryzen 5 1600x

O

Ockert Neethling

psu could be the culprit, later on you may even start to see gray or black screen freezes . If it's not the power supply; well then the real troubleshooting fun starts. Amongst some of the things responsible could be Defective motherboard ,faulty/failing ram modules , malware/adware, corrupt OS, heat related issues etc.

A

Ammar Ahmed

There is this very cool kinetic dicord server for mainly pubg but there are channels for R6 CsGo and fortshit i will give u the link when i reach home

A

Ammar Ahmed

How much did it cost u to build ur pc?

A

Ammar Ahmed

Did u overclock?

B

Benjamin Picknell

upgrade to 16GB of ram, that will help out alot. ryzen benefits hugh from more ram. also if you have shadowplay enabled, disable it. that causes freezing and stuttering in some cases

B

Benjamin Picknell

1000W for $80

A

André Ewert

10s hangs usually point to storage. Look into event viewer logs as well!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom