Contact advertising [email protected]

hi guys, i'm building my 1st pc soon and i wanted to get some feedback on the parts...

T

Toer Schaffer

hi guys, i'm building my 1st pc soon and i wanted to get some feedback on the parts first. what do you think of this list?

D

Daniel Towill

No need for the CPU cooler the one packaged is more then enough. Put the saved money towards a better case and PSU.

Z

Zarif Tazwar Pritom

Is this under 1000$???

C

Christian Bråten

Remove the cooler and get a 144hz monitor instead of that one

N

Nick Harrington

If budget is a concern I'd even consider dropping the ssd for a better monitor - and you defo don't need a separate cooler

Apart from that looks good

R

Richard Robert Kershaw

In my experience i have found amd chips run hot so really think about what cooler for the chip. Go check out a few sites and youtube vids about the chip. Also make sure if you go for a larger cooler at all it can fit. Also look at a larger power supply maybe 650w incase you deside to upgrade down the line or add more fans or go water based.

B

Ben Gaudet

I'd reccomend looking around for a better case thats on sale.

J

James Cooper

Looks perfect to me

D

David Rise Knotten

Looks good, maybe go with something like a samsung evo 840 thats 500gig instead of an M.2 ssd

M

Mohamad Sakr

your setup is perfect maybe you should look for a better case. you don't need to change stock cooler if there is a stock cooler with your CPU. congratz on your new PC

N

Nikos Antonopoulos

replace the segate with a WD

N

Nikos Antonopoulos

and change power supply for feature upgrades

Y

Yan Andrukhov

ditch the cooler stock cooler for 1600 is good

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom