Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi guys, I recently built my pc, with some used parts and some new for a very good...

J

Jay Bhakta

Hi guys, I recently built my pc, with some used parts and some new for a very good price, and I'm wondering what I should upgrade first and what I should upgrade It to, my specs and the prices I paid are as followed, I will attach photos as well , I play games such as grid 2, x plane flight simulator, euro truck simulator and fortnite :
I3-2100 3.1ghz - free
Gigabyte h61m motherboard - free
Stock Intel cooler
2x4gb 1333mhz ram
AMD Radeon 7970 sapphire OC edition 3gb - 30 dollars
Corsair vs650 - 40 dollars
Corsair carbide spec 01- 40 dollars
500gb western digital 7200rpm - free
250gb Samsung 850 Evo - 100 dollars
Total: 210 usd

L

Lebster Whorton

Cpu to 2500k or i7 2600k

E

Elie G. Hanna

Before everything else work on your cable management never leave your PC in a mess.
You need CPU + RAM your GPU is okey i guess

J

John Rogers

nice steel

S

Sebastian Barbiero

First things first? CPU, RAM, Mobo, cooler. All at the same time.

K

Kevin Kotke

Fans and a better vented case would be a simple cheap start, cooler would be good as well and if you'd like another $40 could get you a 1 tb HD. Youd be out about $200ish probly. Diy PC has nice cases and aren't pricey at all and look nice and come with fans so no need to buy some lol

S

Sebastian Barbiero

But like you need to tell us how much money you wanna spend.

B

Ben James

Great little budget rig with well chosen parts for this level - if it were me, I would search for an i5 2400 or 2500 (non-k model). With that, you would probably be at the most you should invest in this platform. Or a bargain i7 2600.

You could go up to a gtx970 or 1060 or RX470/480/570/580 GPU just fine, but beyond that you should be saving for a newer generation platform (motherboard, RAM, cpu).

Some case fans would help - at least an exhaust fan.

C

Chris Rook

I agree with a few comments about adding some case fans for air flow. Then a better CPU cooler, then upgrade what ever is being a bottle neck for your use. Keeping the system cool can help with performance and reliability.

There's many times people will say you need to upgrade one part or another, but if you're not using the system where those things hold you back, then leave them alone.

C

Chris Christensen

new cpu fan asap!

Š

Šhëhżãđ Śhęhžäď

Upgrade cpu to i5 2nd gen

J

Jacob Navis

You need more fans

J

Jeremiah Casey

where on earth did you get a 7970 for $30???

C

Caleb Lopez Guzman

Buy a I7 2500 or I7 2700

C

Caleb Lopez Guzman

And a evo 212 cooler

G

Goh Jin Yu

Get a 3770 instead !
I am going to get a same motherboard and cpu from my friend after a few weeks
Gonna replace i3 2100 to i7 2700 and put a 8gbx2 and finally a gtx780ti inside !

C

Connor Knopp

Put the spare cables in the drive bay

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom