Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hi guys! I need advices.. i got splatoon 2 but i really dislike it.. i was expecting a...

J

Jose Aguilar

Next time use YouTube before buying a game. Best way of knowing a game before buying.

T

Tara Joy

You literally have the exact same list as me I just have pokken as a demo right now and have Odyssey. Nightmare mode was so sweeet and then I got bored because you need so many power moons to leave toadstool kingdom and I got bored haha but this is a list of the games I want maybe you will enjoy this list since we have the same games which means probably similar interest!

J

Jason Holmes

the 1st negative thing I've heard about splatoon, are u sure u just don't need to get used to it? it does look totally different to anything else

A

Amy Hughes

I've played the first splatoon on wii u..I want it for my switch now..it was a blast

J

Jonathas Medina

Bomberman. Definitely.

J

James Buckley

That sucks. Splatoon is ok, but not really a FPS. Props for trying something new.

L

Lizifer Sake LaDukeson

If you dont like Splatoon trade in yours switch and get a PS4. You aint going to like any other quality games Nintendo offers, since we dont rly on curse words, gore and violence to sell games.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom