Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys! Resident asshole here with some words of advice for season 8. YOUR...

W

William Knox

Hey guys! Resident asshole here with some words of advice for season 8.

YOUR PLACEMEBT IS BASED ON HOW WELL YOU YOURSELF PLAY. IF YOU END UP IN LOW RANK ITS BECAUSE YOU PLAYED LIKE THAT RANK

J

Jason Wood

W

William Knox

Now I wait for the retards and SJWs to argue this fact

T

Tara Meadowbrooke

Ok but what about my placement though?

M

Mohamed Hosam

what bout the retarded hanzo in ma team

E

Ethan Kendall

If you've already ranked in a previous season, it is heavily based off of your ending rank of last season. It's not like the ranking system in this game has ever been good anyways lmao

C

Chad Carmadelle

False. I tested that theory out with Torb and still ended up in Masters

M

Miguel Angel Opazo Arancibia

Nah, it's because you scored that last season.

L

Luis Arriaga

Was stuck playing healer ended last season 3300 was placed 2800 done healing

C

Chaz Frisell

Lies, I'm in bronze because of my teammates.

#Facts

W

William Knox

I knew they would come

J

John Kaba

I just placed 2944 solo queueing. I placed 2835 last season (and didn't play comp again) and maxed out just barely in plat for season 6.
So you know what they say...
Git gud.

F

Fernando Lopez

So because you posted this your automatically correct and anyone who has an opinion otherwise are retards and sjws.

M

Mariah Roebuck

Nope. I had around 15k healing with my main mercy each match I played with her, gold elims (between 20-40) almost every round with d.va (I only played the two in my placements) I stayed getting multiple silver/gold medals every single match, I played great. I won 6/10 games. I still got placed in BRONZE because I ended in bronze in season 7. I was pissed.

C

Cody Selman

I suck and I’m ok with that

A

Adam Blunt

While true how does this system compensate for a mercy who must be close to her allies to heal them , if they are positioned like crap then she just ends up dying trying to get to them . Or a Orisa who I assume gets rated on her damage absorption , if no one uses her shield then she won’t absorb as much damage with it. I get that blizz says it’s individual performance but how they rate that is a mystery since it’s a team game

S

Shaun Howlett York

Spoken like a true bronze player.

J

Juan Nunez

I know this wins don’t matter at all

K

Kelli Flynn

I had two games of people leaving the game, lost a bunch. But I still placed 200 SR higher because my individual stats carried me. You got this guys, just do the thing.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom