Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys ive got a question, i dont have a switch yet and ive been seeing them go for...

T

Tinker Roberts

Best buy

T

Tinker Roberts

Gamestop

M

Michael Joiner

I'm selling mine with 4 games and 2 yr warranty for 450 and case

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

Anywhere in the USA Walmart.. GameStop.. Amazon..

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

They are not regional locked so you can buy it anywhere

W

William Eddy

Target

Z

Zac Smith

Toys R Us seems to get them once a month. I walked in on a Friday night and got one.

A

Amrita Ghosh

Retail is cheaper than scalpers or re-sell.

M

Michael Joiner

I don't call it scalping when example I'm looking to sell mine but it comes with 4 games zelda mk 8 lego and splatoon and screen protector and case....I'm looking for 450 any one know someone let me know thanks

M

Michael Klaus

Weirdly enough there is no shortage in Germany although the sales figures are high...

S

Spencer Miller

There's a shortage pretty much everywhere except for some European countries. Don't give into the scalpers and just wait to find one.

M

Michael Mackend

the future

M

Melissa Colgate

I got mine for 299 at Best Buy

L

Liu Metivier

If your in New York the Nintendo store has a consistent stock

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

They are floating here and there in PA ..I seen a few at my local Walmart a few times..I had mine from day 1 ...I did buy and extra one few weeks ago just in case one of my relatives are looking for one during holidays or I'll try to sell during Xmas but probably not ..I did buy an extra set of yellow joycon controllers ..I got one for myself and an extra set Togo With that extra switch or resell it separately...I been trying to hint to my wife to keep the extra Switch for herself but it's not leaning that way lol

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

The Walmart near me had a red and blue controller one like 3 days ago ..it was in Calcutta Ohio ..I live in PA on boarder Ohio..

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

The Walmart in monaca pa had a few also

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

Just keep on looking on Walmart site..that's how I found my second one . I'm hoping my relative wants it .

R

Robbie Cooper

kencindy message me back

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

Never got message request

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom