Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys ive got a question, i dont have a switch yet and ive been seeing them go for...

R

Robbie Cooper

Hey guys ive got a question, i dont have a switch yet and ive been seeing them go for 400-500 dollers is there a place were i can get it for its original $300 price

J

Juan Núñez

In Mexico, the retail price is close to 500 dollars because of the shitty company that imports it (I'm looking at you, Latamel Mexico). You can get it cheaper in some other places, though.

R

Robbie Cooper

is it cheaper at gamestop

J

Jonathan Patimo

Amazon would be your best choice

A

Alejandro Rodríguez

Just saw a few at my local target. I live in California

C

Cody Alexander

Best Buy is a guarantee on price. Try them.

C

Cesar Neg

A friend of mine got one last weekend in some Gamestop in Miami.

P

Paul Vaughn Jones

What area?

D

Derek Beattie

They should be a bit more available in stores now, stores near me still sell theough in a couple days of being there though. So jist keep looling

S

Sixx Reihen

Bought a second one yesterday on the shelf at best buy.

U

Ulises Trump

If you at the u.s I think most stores have them in stock for now if they don't do the pre-order from gamestop also avoid Amazon and eBay they are overpriced

R

Robbie Cooper

im in pennsylvania btw

C

Carl Ashby

Retail stores. Wait it out. Target in lincoln Ne had several neon switch yesterday for $299.

J

Joseph Ray Hart

Go to target. Wal-Mart, best buy, and toys r us. They're in stick.

S

Spencer Mullen

Target

J

Jermaul W

Walmart or gamestop. Just go into the stores and check if they got them in stock. There still in limited supply. Probably until the hoilidays

R

Rob Emanuel

I bought one yesterday finally. I scouted it out and found 3 in the wild the day before--2 at Best Buy, 1 at Target. This was is Baton Rouge.

J

Jason Cameron

Just wait until you can find it in stores or for he regular price. Nintendo isn't gonna stop making them.

T

Tanner Neveu

NEVER pay above retail. Jerks everywhere trying to rip people off charging more than retail. Call local stores, find out when they're getting shipments and get there at that time when they're getting them in. They're becoming much easier to find, so just wait and you'll find it for retail.

T

Tinker Roberts

Walmart

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom