Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys, I'm having this problem, I tried formatting the pc, didn't work, cleaned...

T

Tarek Jamous

Hey guys, I'm having this problem, I tried formatting the pc, didn't work, cleaned it and took off the ram and the gpu still didn't work, it keeps popping out and if I open anything it crashes right away, also tried clearing cmos and pretty much everything on YouTube, help :l

R

Robert A Garcia

bad cpu?

D

Drew Frederickson

Hats off to you Tarek Jamous for making a legitimate support post. Actually doing some the work yourself and following videos to try and fix it. It's nice to finally not see someone just post a picture and say "help". Btw the cpu and mobo have nothing to do with your problem. It's an OS issue. Try running a system restore or attempt to boot in "Safe Mode" and see if it still happens. Best of luck!

S

Steve Mitchell

Bad motherboard or ram, happened to me and I replaced both mobo and ram

M

Mason Muise

Did you actually wipe your hard drive? If you dont care about your files you can wipe the hard drive with diskpart using command prompt. Which you can access from safe mode. Then you will have to boot your computer from a flash drive or CD with a installation of a OS.

G

Greg Scott Little

Try to fresh install Windows. Wipe all the data on the HHD or SSD if the problem consists id recommend seeing about a warranty

E

Eric Green

Put Linux on a USB it tell tell you in plain English, what is wrong.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom