Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch hey guys. i’ve been a frequent lurker in this group since the release of the Switch....

• Thread starter James Anthony Quinones
  • Start date
J

James Anthony Quinones

hey guys. i’ve been a frequent lurker in this group since the release of the Switch. i’ve had it for some months now and JUST opened it on Monday. so far i only have NBA Playgrounds which i’m enjoying very much having grown up playing NBA Jam. next on my list are Zelda and MK8. i just bought myself a carrying case yesterday. i had a few options at Gamestop but i chose this version of the Zelda case.

i just saw Hulu is available to download. was that recently released? any word on Netflix/Youtube?

also is there any news of the Switch supporting the Beats X bluetooth headset? i don’t really want to use a wired headset or have to dish out for a new pair so that would be great.

looking forward to being more active here now that i’ve actually been hands on with the system. so far it’s awesome!

D

Danxiel Covarrubias

Go to your settings and switch the theme to black. It's way better on the eyes and saves battery. Also hold the home button while youre in a game for a quick control to turn down the volume or brightness or turn off the system into sleep mode.

E

Evan Marks

It’s a great community, and we are happy to have you! I’ve had some really in depth conversations in this group

B

Brooke Rothschild

Nba playgrounds?...yikes

M

Michael Hayes

No interest in NBA 2k18? It's all I've been playing on the Switch for a while now. I haven't tried NBA Playgrounds.

J

Justin Mohrmann

Dang, just opening it now. I don't think I could have restrained myself like that lol

D

Dustin Peña

Why did you wait so long to open it? Are you a masochist?

L

Lern A Leśon

Hulu dropped about a month ago, it was about time they got on to streaming service, i had Wii U with all of them on there, we missing like youtube, but so far Hulu is super crisp and clean and it a breeze to move around in

M

Michael Truong

Got the same case

E

Emily Bosman Eling

Did it come fully charged or did you need to charge it prior to playing? Is there anything else I should do to prepare a nib switch for Christmas morning?

L

Luca Alberto Burgos

Games I recommend are Mario odyssey legend of Zelda breath of the wild Mario kart 8 splatoon 2 nba 2k18 fifa18 doom Mario rabbids kingdom battle and Minecraft

J

James Anthony Quinones

most of these i actually have on my radar. probably won’t buy anything new until after the new year tho.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom