Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys I’ve been a console gamer and I really want to become a PC gamer. Can someone...

J

Jacob Rudaski

Hey guys I’ve been a console gamer and I really want to become a PC gamer. Can someone point me in the right direction? I have no clue what parts are good or what I need. So many pc parts sound exactly the same to me. For example, what’s the difference between an SSD and a hard drive???? If someone can please point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

M

Michael Kilic

Following

J

Jon Miller

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jon Miller

What's your budget? Do you have an existing desktop computer you can recycle the hard drive/etc from?

R

Robin Wright

I made the transition about a year and a half ago with absolutely NO knowledge of computers. It may be tedious, but lots reading forums and watching YouTube vids (linus tech tips, jay2centz, bitwit, etc) it can be very intimidating at first but its really not all that hard to learn.

D

Daniel Cody Butler

That depends on your budget I assume your starting from scratch so make sure to include your peripherals m and k headset and monitor

R

Robin Wright

And to answer your question. Hard drives are mechanical ( spinning platters inside the drive) where as ssd's store data in microchips. Long story short hdd=cheaper/more storage/ slower. Ssd=more expensive/less storage/ faster

J

Jason Chapman

I'm not being a funny fucker, don't think I am but you can google all that mumbo jumbo, just type what is the difference between a hdd a ssd in yahoo/google, the interweb is the best place to get the knowledge, but the guy above is right, ssd has no moving parts, is faster and won't break for years and years, a hdd is slow and has moving parts like a disk and a needle type thingy

P

Pedro Cottim

3 years ago i didnt know shit about pcs and with alot of youtube google and talking with people on forums i can say i'm got the hang of it so search alot, you can clear virtually any question you have on google and dont be afraid to ask anything in this group or anywhere (youtube comments, forums). If you like this whole pc building and gaming thing youre gonna learn fast trust me

J

Jason Chapman

Building a pc is risky if you don't know what your doing imho, if you get one built for you make sure you get a warranty for peace of mind

J

Jason Chapman

J

Jason Chapman

You can get a decent pc from amazon here is the one I recently purchased still eagerly awaiting delivery

J

Jason Edwards

Watch YouTube builders

M

Muhammad Aneeq

Then don't spend over a 1000$ if you are new and don't know absolutely anything, you will learn when you will have to open your PC and take it to repair (hope that never happens but I learned that way)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom