Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys any tips on Moira? I'm really interested in her.

J

Juan Manotas

Hey guys any tips on Moira? I'm really interested in her.

T

Tyler Cook

Forget anything you knew about aiming

K

Kevin Thompson

I switched her primary from healing to damage. Makes more sense to me.

A

Angela Stevens

Prepare for DPS salt because she can sap health like a leech.

K

Kevin Thompson

Oh and orbs are your friend. If you're going for damage the damage orb + her attack can be devastating to most dps and support heros. The healing orbs + healing beam can really help your team in a tight spot or while trying to capture/hold a point.

K

Kitt Lee

Moira's secondary can reach pretty far. Stay behind your team and spam your secondary. That way you can see if your team needs heal.
Unless your team is in immediate danger, alternate healing and attacking. This is because your targets are still getting healed after you are done healing. By alternating, you save and charge your healing juice.

But if you are a dps Moira, forget everything I've said. Just flank the enemy with your big black ball. Always target the healers first.

K

Kevin Thompson

The heros I always have trouble against are bastion and roadhog. They can heal faster than you can damage. Unless they are weak don't risk it. At full health her ultimate can barely take them out.

C

Cameron Pollard

Hold the shoot key

D

David McNatt Ramos

Heal

A

Alex Betancourt

Don’t dash away from whomever is attacking you. Dash through them. Assuming of course there are not more enemies behind.

Forcing them to turn around and disorienting them gives you a little extra time to get away or take a kill-shot.

J

Juan Manotas

Thank you all for the advice i can't wait to try them out. Thank you ^^

D

Dinis Pedroso

I have tried this trick and its true and it can be helpfull

S

Sam Walker

If you're already using Biotic Grasp, press Orb and it will summon an orb of the same type quickly.
Use healing orb about 5 seconds before you attack 2CP/payload, straight vertical so it bounces up and down. It will heal any initial poke and the orb will be off cooldown quickly.
Hack cancels your Ult, so use it when Sombra is dead or zap her to stop the hack (if you must). Also, Symmetra can lock-on, outdo your self heals and kill you. Stay away with your high movement speed or zap her to death (if you must)
Use heal orb to conserve healing. Don't fire point blank, move away for max sticking time.
Right click at about half healing meter in team fights to refuel without being forced to 1v1/only attack.
Keep your other healers alive, top priority! They make your own healing last much longer.
If you get Coalescence quickly, use it to break chokepoints and attack through shields with team support. The enemy will probably not have ultimates yet and can't stop you.
Dying refills the healing meter (don't know about being ressed) so if you think you're going to die, use it generously to save others.
If your team is trapped in Grav and you have Zen/Lucio, STAY. Let them Ult and you will survive most of the time. If not, Fade out, Heal orb + Ult your team. This will work against standard attacks and enemy EMP but not anti-heal or most offensive ultimates (Genji is single target and your Ultimate will outheal him). It can be better to die and start the next fight with a coordinated Coalescence push.

J

Jesus Salas

Just be confident and be yourself. If you have a great personality, she'll be interested in you too

B

Ben Tseng Kwan

Take her to dinner. Flowers and chocolates helps too

N

Nikki Griesemer

Switching her primary and secondary fire really helped me. I found it confusing to press right trigger to fire from her left hand and vice versa.

L

Lauren Ashley Reed

only throw damage orbs and never use your ult to heal team

N

Nia E'llan

Try not to use your cool downs at the same time remember your dps is very slow and kinda weak and so are you. Moira is squishy stick with your tank and always communicate how low you are on healing so you can agro with dps. Make sure to focus heal your tank always reserving their health, they wont lose health if youre constamtly healing them when theyre diving and taking damage. Dont fight dva by yourself, dont fuck with your counters no matter how much they suck or dont fight them alone. Moira is really fucking good.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom