Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys i started playing Ana and I really like her, do you have any tips? Especially...

M

Mufin Nolifer

Hey guys
i started playing Ana and I really like her, do you have any tips? Especially for her ult, thanks!

A

Adrian Muntean

Sleep dart ulting genji's while they dash because the pattern of The dash is predictable

Z

Zayne George

Learning to quickscope heal will do a world of good. Keeps you more mobile and more active.
Especially as a you need to keep alive you need to not have tunnel vision.
She requires alot of actions per minute

L

Louie Smithen

When using your grenade in a fight try to reap both it's benefits. If you are fighting someone throw it at your feet when near them to do damage as well as heal yourself. Same goes for an ally in a fight

C

Camren Matthew Kirkland

Nanoboost the mercy

A

Arun Kumar

You need to know what's happening around you all the time, also nano boost is something you can get like every 1 minute 30 seconds, even faster if the fight is more intense, so you should not be saving nano for long, I hate it when my team is not being aggressive enough it's like you are a playmaker when you nano someone you are basically telling him to go all out, so when I see that our genji or rein is saving his or her ult when we need it, I just nano them makes them go wild haha, sleep dart and nade management is very important too Cuz they re your lifelines, you need to predict who has ult and save your sleep dart for them and a good anti nade will always result in a team swipe, even better if you have a zarya throw your nade in that grav to cancel the zen on the other team.. Haha now that I think about it Ana players are sadists love to destroy other peoples dream of getting the potg with that sleep dart

A

Aaron Icardi

Nanoboost Soldier or Genji when they have ult and if they don't or you don't have either on your team, nanoing Rein or Winston in a big team fight to give them added survivability and dmg is also good value

U

Udi Haguel

I mostly boost Rein / Junk / Soldier

P

Pao Tolentino

boostio thats all you need to know

R

Ross Blackburn

Try your best to communicate with your team over mic as to best coordinate your ultimate. Don't just narrow in on DPS, tanks do really well with it and if you can tie it into an ulting Genji, soldier, Pharah, reaper (dispite this being a lot less effective than most it still makes him more difficult to kill) otherwise, the rein or Dva make your best target for your ult. In fact you can find extensive guides on YouTube as to who is best to prioritize then just meld it around your team and the situation.

M

Marta Wileczko

nano on monkey works for me

M

Mihnea Gogu

Nano blade/visor/shatter/monkey/charged zarya

M

Matthew Aaron Palmer

Always boost... Lucio!

M

Marc Glickman

Nano is really strong in initiating fights but also is good at being a responsive to something like another ult going off. Kinda like a crowd control in a way but to pressure the opposite force and hopefully to overwhelm it

A

Amir Goodger

I love Ana. My list goes for dps:
76(ult)
Genji(ult)
McCree(ult)
Reaper(ult)
Sombra(that spread speaks volumes)
Tracer(tricky but if that Tracer is good then rip d va)
Doomfist(You have to be godly if you want my nano)

Defense:
Junk(easily)
Bastion(I'm sorry)
Torb(molten core)
Mei(one shotting people is fun)
Snipers(great more Bullshit scatter but nothing for widow except she doesnt have to charge all the way for crit)

Tanks
Road(one shot again!!)
Winston(rip Tracer and genji.....and everyone else)
Rein(can't block over 100 damage)
Zarya( if high charged)
Dva( who nanos d va?)
Orisa(you have supercharger. Fuck off)

Support
Sym( I love Zen but that autolook)
Mercy( reminds me of wraith from BO3. Can't be killed without focus)
Moria( sorry)
Zen( discord plus nano? Rip hog and d va)
Lucio( don't think you are dspstanky.)

My order of nanoboost.

A

Ali J Davies

Ask the dps if their alt is ready and use a combo or if a team fight is winable but looks like it will be scrappy nano either the reaper or a dive tank/reihartd. Dont nano winstons alt or moiras alt as the effect will be minimal. Hope this helps.

Z

Zack Nyotu Jr

Nano an ult that stays longer i.e genji,monkey,moira,sol 76 tac visor

Also ult symettra ...she gets alot powerful and she needs no aim

A

Arjuna Krishna Peñate

you just ult yourself and kill the enemy widow

A

Antonio Neto

DO NOT NANO AN ULTING MONKEY HE DEALS MORE DAMAGE OUT OF ULT THANK YOU

Q

Quacki Lul