Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hello if any of u understand this, I'm having problems with the JoyCons. I don't know...

• Thread starter Te-Hana Mahauariki
  • Start date
T

Te-Hana Mahauariki

Hello if any of u understand this, I'm having problems with the JoyCons. I don't know what but my mum thinks my switch is been interfered by some other console in the siting room. I really need help.

A

Aaron Green

Try taking your thumb off the right stick.

T

Te-Hana Mahauariki

When I was playing Payday 2 when I tried to aim a gun with the left or right analog stick, the joycon keeps on moving by itself. I never had this kind of problem before.

A

Adam Bryant

I have it happen with the mario pro controllers.

C

Cindy Peralta

This happened to my switch, it would make my analog go upwards. No matter what I did my character would run upwards when I didn't even touch it. What solved the issue for me was an analog cap.

T

Te-Hana Mahauariki

Okay. Yeah I was trying to investigate on the internet on what was happening with the joycons. It shows no results.

L

Lance Vo

its ghosting joy con and need to be sent back to Nintendo, i have encountered this and been fixed

R

Ryne Santos

Go calibrate your controllers

D

Denzel Abad

That happened to me once when I played Splatoon 2

T

Thomas Lakin

I can’t say for sure. But with a lot of other consoles. When you first turn on a controller. It sets the control sticks as centre. So if you are touching the sticks when it turns on it thinks that’s centre. Try reconnecting them without touching the sticks

J

Jeffrey Orcutt

I had the problem of it drifting...what's happening to you except slower. I couldn't just stand while playing skyrim. it would drift to the left. aiming same thing. I chose to buy a new set of joy-cons till I could figure if it was fixable.

D

Damien Hosea

Calibrate it, there’s test you can also run, if all else fails then call Nintendo

R

Russell Brown

Update the joy cons in your settings.

This use to happen to me all the time. One day it was really bad so I just started going through my settings. Ever since then I haven't had a problem.

F

Fredi Collazo

I called Nintendo the other day over the same issue there's a setting where you can recalibrate it

A

Azers Freind

So what is the right joycon doing?

M

Marc Re Percussion

Recalibrate

B

Bradley Hunt

I've had a problem that the left joycon bugs out and sends the character running off in one direction, got it replaced, still does it. But only when being used disconnected from the screen.

R

Russell Brown

S

Stefanie Taft

I had this happen too. I have calibrated and updated them. I plan on buying new one.

H

Hasani Obatala

Trade those at GameStop and get more. That's what I did. My red one was glitching the same way.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom