Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello everyone, the post will be basically about finding new teammates for competetive...

D

Dalibor Drábek

Hello everyone, the post will be basically about finding new teammates for competetive matches, so If not interested , just keep scrolling

So, I finally started reaching diamond consistently , even went halfway to master... however I was imagining games on this tier a bit different... Overall it’s quite same like in high gold/ plat ... people are various, but somehow i’m magnet for the “unwanted” ones [bad onetricks, toxic throwers, etc]. In the meantime i was expecting something in a style of pro matches (where all people will cooperate, smoothly switchimg heroes whenever needed without telling them, etc)

So i’ve decided to give this group a try and search here. I would like to achieve some kind od premade, which will play the game open minded and with a “spirit”

So, i don’t care if you’re a boy or girl, young or old or black or white , as long as you’re friendly, polite person somewhere nearby my SR , i will welcome you (even if you’re under SR feel free to add, QP can be fun aswell)

I guess i will put here some information that can help you decide...

Playing OW since season 2, started on Gold, currently standing on Dia with 2200 sr +/-
Flexible guy, don’t mind playing all heroes

Thanks for your time, and hopefully... see ya ✌

S

Savannah Dey Carden

What platform?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom