Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello people. This may be a stupid question but yesterday during my matches, on the...

R

Rebecca Moriarity

Hello people. This may be a stupid question but yesterday during my matches, on the little chat part(Xbox)it said so and so wants to defend the point. So and so wants to defend the payload. How did they do that? That’s the first time I’ve ever seen that.

M

Max Kurlbaum

its new on the consoles, but on the pc version its old :)

S

Samantha Olivas

I’ve seen it too! I’m curious as well lol

S

Samantha Olivas

Supposedly you need too look st the objective and select ‘understood’

S

Sean Coleman

If you into your controls on Xbox under communication it will be there you can assign different things to unused buttons

J

Jonathan Martin

You mean "attack the objective" and "im with you" stuff right? Im glad im not the only one who saw this

S

Sandra Krähenbühl

Is this on PS4 as well?

C

Claire Nicole Sparkman

Oh sweet, another line my teammates can ignore while they charge the enemy on the other side of the map

N

Noman Saleem

You have assign a dedicated button to understood. I use L3(click on left stick) for it and when you look at the point and press it then your hero will say attack/defend the objective or stop/push the payload if its payload map.

N

Noman Saleem

And if you bind "group up" to a button and press it while looking at the team mate then your character will say I'm with you.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom