Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello everyone I'm kinda new here. I've been in the group for a couple months and I've...

M

McCay Johnson

Hello everyone I'm kinda new here. I've been in the group for a couple months and I've just been taking it all in. I've never had any experience with gaming pc's at all and I've finally decided I wanted to get one after years of console gaming. I have put many hours on google and I see all this stuff that is overwhelming. I don't know anything about building a pc but I'm willing to try. And I'd like to know your opinion on the cheapest possible setup to get the highest quality set up. I am looking to keep it under 1200. Not including monitor and other stuff. Just looking for your opinions on parts and other things. I know looks aren't important to function but I want it to look cool and I'd like to have rgb lighting themed through my build so let me know what you think is the best build for that money.

D

Daniel Towill

For RGB there is either 2 options. Have standard parts and then have a blazing LED lighting strip inside. Or have parts which can light up them self which I have done myself.

I'd suggest going for an Asus Strix motherboard and G.Skill Trident Z RGB as the center of the build. The Asus Aura software is great and I use it myself. It depends if you want to go Intel or AMD.

Again for sync control go for a Asus Strix GPU. Not the best value but the aesthetic is there.

I also got the Gladius II mouse which can sync up with the computer and there is the keyboard which can also which I will likely get later on. Depends on how far you wish to go.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom