Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Having NES, SNES, GB & it's variants, N64 and early original DS emulators for lets say...

M

Matt Ramsden

Having NES, SNES, GB & it's variants, N64 and early original DS emulators for lets say 9.99 each, and having each game at 2.99, the less popular ones at 1.99. Is this a bit of a missed opportunity? Or would it affect other sales for the mini console series? (why buy a snes mini if you have them on the switch etc)

J

Jay Ybarra

I think the classics would sell either way

T

Tom Lynaugh

If I were them, I'd make a bundle of 20 for $50-$60, say even the same bundle as in the NES classic or SNES classic.(and then issue future sets at the same price) It would cost them very little, no need to production of the systems, eliminate the middle man (retail stores) and sell digital download only. It would have to be more profitable than making the classic consoles. But that's me. I don't own a gaming company and They probably know more than me.

G

Gabe Schaub

Because Nintendo wants to grab all the money they can. That's why they haven't released the virtual console yet

C

Collier Godfrey

The minis bundle with games and the controller they were designed to be played with. Virtual console loses in this regard. Especially side scrollers which require a modded joycon for handheld to be played comfortably.

S

Solaris Lee

One word "Nostalgia"

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom