Contact advertising [email protected]

Classic General question. How many games can be added to the SNES classic without having any...

R

Russ J Sjoberg

General question. How many games can be added to the SNES classic without having any saving issues or space to save. Is there a good number? I have heard many different numbers so I thought I would ask in this forum.

G

George Azide

T

Travis Janot

I like to keep around 20MB free for save files (most save files are relatively small, except for sports games that have custom characters and full blown seasonal stats) do you have the extra_space mod installed? If not, that will throw all save states (just save states) onto a separate portion of hardware that has 50MB of unused space...I also keep folders at a maximum of 30 games. I have around 250 SNES games, a fair portion are larger games.

D

David Conger

It depends on what type of games you are adding. For example, Nes games take up much less space than SNES games do. If you’re talking about just SNES games maybe around 300. You should leave about 20 to 30 MB of extra space just to be safe. At least that’s what I like to do.

C

Chris Jackson

It's about 200-230

J

Joe Foster

SNES I'm aiming to have a max of 3 folders of 45 titles apiece. I am very picky and am trying to hone the 1500 available down to the really unique weird rare and inventive.

NES I've got down to about 400 NES Games which will allow me to get the best of the Gameboy, PC Engine/Turbo Grafx and the Sega Master System.

C

Chris Jackson

Why limit the amount of nes games? It can hold all of them.

R

Ronnie Sørensen

Depends on what games you put on there. Some SNES games are 500 KB - Some are 4 MB. I put 239 on mine and still have space for save games etc etc

R

Russ J Sjoberg

Maybe a better question is how much room should be saved for saving purposes.

R

Roger Dale

Save State space is one thing, but the Rewind feature also takes up space per game. If you only leave 20-50MB of space now, everything will play fine, but in a few months of actually playing, saving and using the rewind, you're going to use that space up.

S

Sea Galleon

It depends if you need help I can help, make sure to use the partition mod it allows a lot more games

S

Sea Galleon

I got 360 on the nes and 261 on Snes but that’s because I have it full of all the rpgs English and jap translate

S

Sea Galleon

Or not

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom