Contact advertising [email protected]

General knowledge question because I literally don't know. I've played the game on...

K

Kevin Jackson

General knowledge question because I literally don't know.

I've played the game on PS4 since day 1, and collected a LOT of swag in it. If I were to theoretically get a hold of the game on PC and link my Blizzard account, do my career records and hero swag copy over, or am I starting from scratch? The lack of knowing for sure is what kept me playing console this long.

T

Ty Cobb

Starting from scratch my man

E

Eddie Alcantar

Scratch

K

Kevin Jackson

Damn. Well I guess I'm not playing with my PC friends, then :\

A

Ahmed Y. Salama

Does it really matter? I mean skins and stats doesn't matter as long as you got the skill to play a certain character.

D

Dylan Zelda Boy Jensen

I started over after being nearly level 200 on xbox, now I'm 590 on PC and never look back at my old unlocks, it's not like they're exclusive you'll get them the next event and for cheaper it's all about just playing and enjoying the game, sure cosmetics are cool but you'll get those eventually it just takes time

K

Kevin Jackson

Meh, maybe I'll do it anyway. I'd have to grind again to be able to play comp, but I've always been curious on how well I'd do on PC. If I do though, I'm not ignoring my PS4 game though.

C

Chandler Tittle

awww you can't play dress up. betacuck

K

Kevin Jackson

Which reminds me, I've seen the toxicity of salty players on PS4, but what's the severity on PC?

J

Jesse DeLaney

I had 500 hrs on console and swapped to PC a few months ago. I have already unlocked new skins for most the characters from the lunar event and the new non-event skins. I was initially really bummed the skins and stuff didn’t carry over but man does this game play better on PC. Its fun as heck on console but after playing both versions there is no doubt Blizzard designed this game with Mouse and Keyboard in mind. I would try it out at least on PC when they have a free weekend and see what you think for urself.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom