Contact advertising [email protected]

Have you guys ever seen a high energy, nanoboosted, supercharged and Damage boosted...

M

Mark Biersack

Have you guys ever seen a high energy, nanoboosted, supercharged
and Damage boosted zarya? Well we won so many clutches cause of that but does the damage output stacks up?

D

David Goulet

Yes they do stack, it reminds me of the death star superlaser.

B

Bryce Drake

Can we actually get some numbers on this one? I'd honestly like to know what the dps on that is.

M

Matthew J Crofts

nano+dmg/nano+supercharge/damage+supercharge stack but all three do not stack together. High energy does ofc stack with any combination of those

R

Richard Gobert

She does something ridiculous . I think it’s like 190dmg per second if I remember right .

B

Ben Pride Cleveland

Its the kamehameha gun

S

Sean James

If it's multiplicative, it's ~555 DPS, if it's additive it's 437 DPS for high energy, nano, supercharge, and damage boost

Not factoring in discord either

N

Nathan Hobbs

I don't know too much but I know Mercy's damage boost do not stack with nano, and I don't think it stacks with supercharger. Other then that I don't know if nano and supercharger stack

W

Will Gaines

Damage boost has no cap, so yes...6 super chargers will stack

M

Muhammed Hameed

I can only imagine i used to main zarya i have like more than 100 hours with her but never got that before usually a mercy pocketing me with high charge is enough to shred ppl but mercies dont do that

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom