Contact advertising [email protected]

Any of you guys ever try one of these HORI pads out with a PC instead of console? I...

J

Jose Gonzalez

Any of you guys ever try one of these HORI pads out with a PC instead of console?
I had to Macgyver this thing quite a bit because of that ‘third party maker’ feel but after making the tweaks I have it feels pretty sweet and works great since it has full keyboard support with Windows.

M

Matthew Clark

Or just buy a g13

J

Jimmy Nicholas

From memory they're expensive as fuck and don't really work all that better

C

Chris Neaves

Pointless

T

Tony Chin

Love my Logitech G13

A

Andrew McNally

This is what i use, K/D went up straight away - had it for years, they are like gold dust now - dont know why they dont make them now....

M

Mitchel Makkus

Whats the point its the same as a keyboard

A

Andrew McNally

trust me - this one - makes a big difference - everything you need is within reach around your hand and even the space bar is ergonomically designed for comfort - i find my G19 awkward since i started with this

A

Andrew McNally

Good for taking away too with my gaming laptop

K

Kelvin Williams

I use razer orbweaver

G

Gaz Starkey

I bought an orbweaver and ive literally never used it...

G

Gordon James Taylor

For games like league of legends and DotA they are great. I have an original orbweaver that's boxed (Green lighting) I would sell for £55 posted as I don't see it now. (Only got it for league and DotA and it makes a huge difference , but don't play them anymore.)

K

Karl R Lèggètt

these things been around for easy years... I had one for q2/3/Wolf:ET when they where new games.

K

Keyeric Bristol

Ive seen something similar to this before if not this, whats its like

K

Kelvin Williams

I use it on console with a xim apex. Perfect for that. Then use a proper on pc.

B

Bryan Soto

Ive had a razer nostromo for years. Collecting dust the whole time. Cant get used to it and like the full keyboard better.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom