Contact advertising [email protected]

Ever been in comp and you have a bad feeling about your group. Then someone leaves...

M

Mandy Dunn

Ever been in comp and you have a bad feeling about your group. Then someone leaves before it starts and you are overly relieved?

M

Marc Giunta

You mean every game except the ones they don’t leave? Yes.

O

Olivia Wauer

All the time lol

A

Anna Wang

Lmao this one time I got in a game with a 3 stack that wasnt in chat and they instalocked torb, widow and hanzo on attack. The other 2 team mates and I didnt say anything. Then someone left on the enemy team and the 3 of us were literally simultaneously like “oh thank god”

M

Mandy Dunn

YES. Hahaha. I was so relieved today when all were DPS, I was only heals and they were already curing oe another out because no one wanted to change.Then they demanded ME. the one healer to go tank.. LMAO. So when one left I was so freakin' happy.

M

Marc Giunta

I like going healer or tank (mercy and rein main) because then you can be like we need this or that and your childish teammates will demand you do it and you can relish in victory as you say oh? You want me to? And switch off healer/tank? Ya sure about that buddy? Seems to me switching off your defense genji/ attack Widow might be the better strat here. :)

M

Malachi Ward

YES

J

Jeff Dunn

More times then I'm willing to admit
#Loweloproblems

L

Lin Galini

SAME

J

Julia Berntsson