Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Does anyone know how the Splatoon amiibos work? I've used the green squid and the blue...

D

Dylan Pereira

Does anyone know how the Splatoon amiibos work? I've used the green squid and the blue inkling boy and they each gave me 1 piece of gear, I tried again the next day and they want to take a picture with me lol I'm level 16 btw

L

Lawrence Lopez

They actually don’t work on a day-to-day basis. They work off of how many turf/online battles you have played. First pieces are free. Next is 10. Last are 30. And then you get music tracks for 50. You can scan them all one after the other as well. No need to wait and play over 100 battles for each amiibo.

N

Nolon Lawrence

They're supposed to switch your gear by preference. Do you might have an outfit for Rainmaker and one for zones on different amiib

L

Lawrence Lopez

Yes! Also this^ You can set each one of your Splatoon amiibo to a different outfit of your choice and customize it. You can go to the + menu and set it under the amiibo tab.

F

Frank Ayers

Lawrence Lopez I just tried out my amiibo and it unlocked the suit and boot and gave me some music all in one shot!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom