Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Do you guys think that we might get a cartridge-less Switch in the future? Meaning, no...

• Thread starter Nathan Philip Barclay
  • Start date
N

Nathan Philip Barclay

Do you guys think that we might get a cartridge-less Switch in the future? Meaning, no cartridge door, just download it via the Internet. Plus have it BC with 3DS, Wii and Wii U digital software.

B

Brandon Myers

I sure hope not

M

Marc Goldberg

No

K

Kyler Ferry

Doubt it lol Sony tried that with the psp go, and pretty much flopped lol

L

Lauren Walker-Nazir

That would suck.

M

Macoy Ramos

Don’t let this distract you from the fact that my main man Android 17 is fighting for his life and universe 7 against a god of destruction in the tournament of power. Park ranger vs God of destruction. MVP Android 17.

S

Sophie Churchill

I would hope not, games would probably become more expensive with no cheaper alternative. Sure plenty of people buy games digitally, but pre owned is a massive part of the industry

S

Seth Mercord

Won’t happen until someone develops a system of selling your ownership rights to a game (like selling the game as used) to someone else’s account. Even then it would take years to catch on and get everything running smoothly.

People don’t like change when it’s forced on them, and you still have the small percentage of people without internet or that have satellite internet that only allow you to download like 500 mgbts of internet a day.

D

Dillon Ray Hoffman

No. Sony tried this before and it was a failure. Microsoft also tried and it was a failure.

M

Matt Larsen

No, but what they need to do is make a switch that comes without a dock, to make it cheaper for people buying multiple switches

J

Jake Fioravanti

I hope not. I generally prefer physical when possible.

K

Kenny Kuang

Why? Making a cart slot isn’t expansive. Plus it gives players a choice and choice is good. It’s a dumb choice to not include it and it will never happen because it makes no sense at all.

O

Owen Gregory

No

J

Joshua Gonzalez

PlayStation made that mistake with the PSP vita and had terrible sales and then switched back but the damage was already done the newer version that took the cartridges did get their sales back up.

J

Joshua Gonzalez

I hope not I like physical games because if I buy a game I don’t like I then can trade it at GameStop and get at least some of my money back.

A

Adrian Chan

Psp go showed nobody wants a digital only console

J

Jimmy White

~TRUMP 2020~

N

Niki Coppola

Look up how successful the PSP GO was.

D

Daniel Share-Strom

Retailers are threatening not to stock Xbox anymore simply because Microsoft is including its games on Game Pass on day one. That's because retailers make their money off game sales, not console sales.

Do you honestly think any major store will sell a physical media-less Switch?

M

Mira Thomas

I would hate that. I love having a physical copy

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom