Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Okay both NBA 2K 18 and FIFA 18 are on sale on the eShop until February 2 Which is...

R

Rich Ferree

Okay both NBA 2K 18 and FIFA 18 are on sale on the eShop until February 2 Which is the better sports game for the SWITCH? I’ll be playing mostly in handheld mode.

B

Brian Foster

I've read bad things about both games.

A

Alejandro Espinosa Lopez

Definitely DON’T buy Fifa, and if you like basketball, get NBA2K, I have it and I LOVE IT

A

Andrew Searson

Any reason why not FIFA? In terms of running well FIFA is great, I have 30 hours plus and zero issues with the game. Whereas NBA was bad when it came out, ok it didn't hook me and wasn't unplayable but certainly janky. The version of FIFA is more akin to FIFA 17, sure, but that was a good game too and I also own it on PS4 but go for the switch version more often. I prefer FIFA and think it does a better job but even so it's probably as simple as do you want a Basketball or a Football game (and yes, it's football not soccer )

T

Travis Timmons

If you get NBA, make sure you have a pretty big memory card for the patches. They are huge!

C

Christian Obey

I put in 25 30 hours into NBA pre patch. It was tough, now I'm now 250 hours in.

R

Ryne Santos

I've got both, but I prefer FIFA. Both of them play amazingly well and run pretty smooth.

D

David Roughton

I’ve had a really good time with FIFA. It’s just FIFA, same as it ever was before. Nice to have it on the go.

J

Justin Critzer

If you're someone that has never played a FIFA game before or haven't played FIFA in a long time then you should try FIFA 18. If you are a FIFA veteran and have played the more recent iterations and expect the Switch version to be like the others then you'll probably want to pass on it. I, personally, think FIFA 18 is a decent sports game and complements the Switch nicely.

NBA 2K18, imo, doesn't do it for me. When playing on higher difficulties against the AI, I feel like the game is programmed to cheat and make ridiculous shots. Playing defense feels rather pointless and I find that frustrating. I never touched the MyPlayer mode because of the negative community response to it and the fact it's riddled with microtransactions.

Z

Zac Smith

Fifa is great and if you are a soccer fan, I've got a Legendary difficulty slider set that brings the pitch to life.

R

Ricky Pontes

How much is nba?

J

Jordan El-Tea

2k18 is dope. I've had on ps4 since release and recently go5 it on switch. It runs well

L

Luke Lovelock

Fifa 18 on switch is great. The big issue with it is everyone... reviewers and gamers alike. Threw it under the bus because it wasntbthe same as the ps4 xbox 1 version. But whatever.... its portable so i think its fine

M

Marc Re Percussion

I got FIFA I'm enjoying it

R

Ryan Butler

NBA 2k18 for me

T

Tommy Adkins

2k18 is great

A

Abdulrahman Dughri

Both

M

Maximiliano Joaquin Degue

I love FIFA, but I don't recommend it for switch. I bought it and I totally regret it

J

Johnny Cotto III

2k is what I've been playing on the switch ever since it came out I actually traded in my version for the Xbox one in and focus on the switch Version i love it

E

Edgar Segarra

NBA 2K is the best Switch port there is.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom