Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone have any suggestions or solutions? It just wont stay in.

J

Jorge Antonio

Anyone have any suggestions or solutions? It just wont stay in.

D

Danielle Hamilton

I've seen you can replace the little black clip with metal ones and they latch more strongly

C

Christopher Pallay

New ones

B

Brian Christopher

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Stefan Ortego

There's a plastic clip in the joycon itself that holds it in place. Yours is broken.

Either get a new joycon or deal with it

A

Anders Salvesen

RMA

D

Daniel Wayno

You broke the plastic clip some how. Amazon already has replacement clips for sale if you are technically minded.

S

Steffen Eide

Wow r.i.p

D

Damian Cornell Vandermeer

There’s a video on YouTube that shows how to fix this problem

J

Jonathan Williams

Getting mine back from Nintendo today for the exact same reason. You can replace it with metal parts yourself.

C

Chazen Walker

Just go deeper and it will stay in

M

Mark Wilkinson

yeah one of my original greys has this issue, it no longer locks in, the small plastic piece seems to get worn down and stops working.

D

Douglas Rodney

Buy a new switch

C

Chad Laparra

idk, but im sure popping it on and off without pressing the clip button isnt helping lol

G

Gareth Michael

My mate Vince on YouTube (his channel not my actual mate) has some good videos that show how to replace it - with plastic or metal

He points out that the reason they are plastic might be a deliberate flaw - if you drop your switch it's safer to lose a joycon rather than have it stay in the console and send the shockwave through the entire switch - just a thought

S

Shanna Lee

My original grey joycons started with this issue last week ☹

J

Jermaul W

Buy the replacement metal clips. I havent need them but some people have.

S

Shawn Chamberlain

That sonic forces skin is the problem

D

Dennis van Beveren

Be more gentle with yo stuff bro thats all there is to it!

R

Romulo Junior

I had the same problem and got it fixed! I called the Nintendo Contact number (855) 877-9099 (on their website) and I told them about my problem. The phone call only took about 10 minutes. Their customer service is also very friendly. I sent my joycons on Feb 21st and got them back March 1st. They send you a UPS label via email and you just have to ship it to them by either scheduling a pickup or dropping it off at UPS. You should get yours fixed today because today is the last day for 1 year warranty.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom