Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone got suggestions for good budget gaming headphones for about 70$ ish? Thinking...

C

Cameron Jones

Save up $30 more and get Cloud alpha

P

Pedro Dias

I got my Hyper X Cloud Stinger last week, and its fucking awesome

A

Abraham Rios

I got these when they were on sale at best buy for 25 Or 30. It's a great mic. Sits comfortable on around your ears. Only negative thing I have to say is part of the mic is falling apart and Idk how cause I don't throw it but I see pieces missing. Really good otherwise

M

Moussa Sowidan

I have the 430 everything is perfect except the mic quality

S

Sean Myers

I got my g933 for £70 in sale. What that about $85 well worth it

M

Mike Chavira

G430 sucks, bad sound quality and it's made of cheap plastic and breaks easily. The cord is way too long too so it always snags on shit or gets tangled up in your chair

J

John Plaza

ive got sades R9 gaming headset . and got it for 20$

H

Hogne Larsen

Hyperx stinger

K

Kane Hewson

I had some of these, great headset. Only reason I updates is for wireles. I gave these to a mate and he loves them!

J

Justin Johnson

There amazing great sound and mic

Z

Zachary Thomas Rudd

Noooo

Z

Zachary Thomas Rudd

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Way better!

G

Greg Arndt

i have a g230 and i hate it. sound quality is good but mic hinge is broken and it just stops working from time to time

R

Raleigh Thornhill

I had those and absolutely hated them. G930 is way better but be wary of the loss of connection issue a lot of people see

C

Christopher Charles Adams

I have astros a50s for sale for that price if you want them

A

Anthony McLeod

Naw - Rip off.

J

Jason Ellis

I've had a g430 for years and it still works great and sounds fantastic. really durable too, I'm pretty clumsy and it's fallen a few times and no damage

B

Brian Alba Cofano

the sweet spot are at $99. the sennheisser 100's are 99, corsair void pro, logi g433, and the steelseries 5 i believe are all 99

S

Slade Emberie

There good man also comes with a 3 year warranty. Got a pair my self. Very durable. The cord is super long tho ive tripped over it then it pulled down and broke my montinter 1 time xD

N

Nick Hill

I use it I like it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom