Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone got suggestions for good budget gaming headphones for about 70$ ish? Thinking...

B

Bob Vasqueros

Anyone got suggestions for good budget gaming headphones for about 70$ ish? Thinking logitech g430

K

Kent Gnay

I have the G430, I don't even use it because the sound quality is terrible. Instead I found used Promedia 2.1 speakers for $60

R

Richard Salensky

Hyper x headset

M

Mike Jones

I just recently picked up the g430 and it's pretty good for the price if I'm honest

M

MrSimple Fiq

Had g430 before. It was great overall. Good sound & mic. But the build quality seems kinda low and the earcups can stain easily. Broke it right after its first fall from my desk. Recommend the hyperx cloud series.

T

Tyler Killa

Don't go for the G430, $70 is way overpriced for them. Best buy had them for $40. I had the G230s which are the same but without surround sound. I have Hyper X Cloud Ones now and they're amazing. The G430 is a good headset for around the $40-50 price point, but if you're willing to spend $70 I'd say go for the Clouds

D

Dustin Chamberlain

I've been using the G430 for a great many years and its great. My only advice is that if you're paying $70 for it you're paying too much. Wait for a Best Buy sale. I got mine like 7-8 years ago for $50.

C

Cole Fleishell

Hyper x cloud 2s are around that price and they work great. I recommend buying a different Mic though later down the road. Samson and blue make good mics for fairly cheap prices.

S

Scott Ritchie

g430 cant really complain about them they do the job sound qualitys good the mics sounds is fine aswell although its a bit sensitive
also pretty damn comfy aswell

only problem ive got is the build quality after like 6 months the mic couldnt stay up on its own so was always in use and the inline mic nd volume controls were a bit battered after about a year and a half could hear crackles if i toutched that part of the wire

there good if you game now and then but be prepared to upgrade about a year or 2 down the line

A

Aaron Lockhart

Im gonna do it... Guys... Im gonna do it!! Ready?

Razer Kraken Pro V2's.

A

Aiden Cameron

How the actual hell can you have '7.1 surround sound' from essentially two channels? That doesn't make sense

K

Kyle Santos

just grab real headphones and get a blue yeti/snowball for a mic lol

E

Evan Livingood

Get steel series Siberia v2s those are shit had 3 pairs broke within 3 months

M

Macka Thud

I'm using one atm no problems ever with it, well worth it

П

Павел Котката

DO NOT BUY THIS SHIT, SHITTY SOUND, CHEAP BUILD QUALITY AND UNCONFORTAMBLE