Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone got any tips on the jump rope challenge in Mario Odyssey? I’m down to my LAST 2...

B

Ben Wallace

Update: I finally beat it! Now on to the darker side and then just working on beating my records on some of the mini games.

Before my record without using the scooter was 42. After a few tries I got to 49 but still couldn’t beat my scooter record. The hardest part with the scooter is getting it started since when you drive in towards the jump area if you drive the slightest bit too far then you either miss the first jump or shortly after since you can’t back up. So I usually drove too far or just drive in at the wrong angle. The few times I did get a good start, once it got too fast I couldn’t concentrate hard enough for a long enough time. I’d blink and miss. I just couldn’t keep a good consistency of timing/rhythm. I heard about the trick to jump when she says hey but I couldn’t do it right. Until now

I got to the point where I was staring at her and nothing else. Not even Mario or the jump rope. I realized before I was subconsciously trying to jump on “hey” and also think about the timing of the jump rope. This time I just focused on her. Focused on being able to release jump when she said hey. I also stopped looking at the jump counter. The first time I passed my previous record of 52, I got to 103. Once I passed 100 I was just too excited to keep my concentration going. Now my rank is currently 9863. (Just before beating it, today my previous record has fallen to a rank of almost 50,000)

C

Collier Godfrey

‘I got to the point where I was staring at her and nothing else,’ Xenoblade Chronicles 2 post game in a nutshell, lol. Is the jump rope thing a perfect timing thing, or do they vary it up? If it’s consistent, I cannot imagine people would be having so much trouble with it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom