Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone got any tips on the jump rope challenge in Mario Odyssey? I’m down to my LAST 2...

B

Ben Wallace

Anyone got any tips on the jump rope challenge in Mario Odyssey? I’m down to my LAST 2 POWER MOONS. (This one and the darker side which I’m purposely not trying til the end) And this one is annoying me. But I’m apparently not alone in this since despite my record being 52, just over halfway to the required amount, my rank is 35,193. Any tips?

S

Sean Bartel

Saw this on my 1st playthrough, immediately decided, ok so im Never gonna get ALL the moons, huh.

E

Errol Squires

There’s a glitch you can use but I haven’t been successful either way. Still missing that moon....... and a few others lol

B

Brandon Perry

Try YouTube.

A

Allie Kapteina

Ugh, this was terrible for me! I found it really helpful to wear my headphones so I could get a stronger audio cue.

M

Michael Searles

Just move the camera as level to the ground and behind one of the jump rope ladies so you can clearly see the rope hitting the ground. Also listen to the "yelp" sound once the rope gets going full speed. By seeing the rope and timing your jump with the sound, you should he able to get to 100. My record is 183.

S

Sheena Coumbes

I used the glitch for it, but I am not sure which one would have been harder in the long run! The glitch is not easy either!

O

Olivia Hajdas

The bird glitch doesnt work anymore.
Try using the motorcycle, it helps control your jump height

D

Devin Snow

Do the moons in the store count towards the 999

J

Jeremiah Rodriguez

2 PLAYERS!! ONE PERSON JUST USE CAPPY WHILE MARIO JUST SITS STILL. It was the ONLY way I was able to do it. It was frustrating!

S

Sean Renaud

I have to do that again? Hmm.

T

Tristan Neal

I did it on the scooter

F

Fabián Caballero

Yeah, use the scooter. Is hard to get in the rigth spot but since the jump height dosnt change is easier to keep the rithm

J

Jacob Stafford

Use the scooter.

S

Steve Naranjo

As someone who’s 100% the game, when it comes to the jump rope challenge, there’s a detail not a lot of people notice. Okay, so obviously, the rope gets faster with each 5 jumps right? Once you get to around 50 or so, I want you to hear the woman that says “hey” and jump right on that sound cue. If you time your jumps with her hey, you’ll be able to crack 100 and beyond. Just gotta keep the consistent rhythm and you’ll be good, bro.

A

Abraham Silva

It took me 2 n a half hours to get the 100 jump

D

Dicky Holmes

Bit late to this party but there's a technique for pressing the button, where you sort of hit the side of the button and let your finger slide off instantly. Good way to keep your jump height to a minimum. The rope doesn't speed up after 50 and it's just down to rhythm and accuracy after that. Good luck.

C

Collier Godfrey

Odyssey will be the next on my play list. Has anyone played FFX and done the 200 lightning strike dodges WITHOUT the predictable tower exploit? Is this jump rope thing conparable to that in terms of frustration and reaction time? I can’t imagine it’s that bad in a Mario game, but then again, 1/4 second reaction time is not something you’d expect a turn based RPG to expect from you either.

G

Gabriel Goes

This is utterly impossible for me, bullshit moon, lol

J

Jacob Kerry Lehman

Do the glitch

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom