Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Alright. So I'm beginning to mess with breeding a bit. I did research and found out...

D

Dylan Tucker

Alright. So I'm beginning to mess with breeding a bit. I did research and found out how the stats will inherit to the offspring, but I can't find anything about color genetics. Can anybody help me out? Will my baby dinos inherit their parents colors and if so is it a certain chance it can pull from either parent? I Just want cool colors on my dinos.

J

Jessica Elizabeth Reader

Colour mutations are pure RNG. You could breed 100+ babies and have mutations coming out of your ears or you could have none.

S

Samantha Krammer

Colour mutations are random but, having parents of the same colour provide a better chance for the colour to auctally show up as it has less to choose from, keep blood line's clean and breed loads and you should start getting some.

D

Dylan Tucker

I'm not really talking about mutations. Just the normal color palate for dinos. For example I have a male dimorph that was black with green wings, and a grey female. The baby came out with the females head color and the males wing and body color. Is that random or is it more common to pull from one parent or the other?

E

Eric Glenn

When we were breeding spinos we had a reddish one that was the father and 80 percent of the babies came out with his body color with some sort of variation on the fin

T

Tj Ranui

Its 50/50

T

Tj Ranui

Just breed the two till they pop out with the colour's you want

J

Justin Persinger

If your going for whacky colors, try taming a handful of diff color Dino's you'd wanna breed. Then breed two of them til you get what you want color wise. An then introduce a new dino with colors on a diff body part that you would want also.

So if you have an allo with green body, orange belly an black plates an breed it with an allo with red body, black plates an black belly you could get any combo of those colors at random times. So say you get red body, orange belly an black plates as a baby. An then you want green plates, then start breeding your baby once grown with an allow with green plates to introduce that color into the bloodline. This all may take a couple trys, so kill off the ones you don't want an keep the ones you do til you get them how you want.

C

Candace Lea Hopson

Pm me

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom