Contact advertising [email protected]

Alright my bois I need some help. I'm trying to improve with Winston and I think I'm...

D

Danny Mckinlay

Alright my bois I need some help. I'm trying to improve with Winston and I think I'm doing pretty good with him but I want to get better. Is there any tips/guides I should know about that will help me improve?

E

Eivind Flå

Search on KarQ: Winston guide

C

Chris Limon

In my experience you can't do much solo especially if you're just learning. Everything has to be coordinated. And because you're in the thick of the battle you need healing on your way in....that's all I got but I'm sure others have better advice

A

Ares Tony Fiumicelli

ALWAYS melee just before landing with your leap to put in 30 extra damage. Make it a habit, there's no reason not to do it and not everyone does it. Also, do what Eivind said

L

Larry Cardoso

If you're gonna dive on a target. Try to melee them before you hit the ground for that little extra damage. Use your barrier to kinda go in and out of it if you're in a 1v1 with someone. Alternate between his cannon and melee. You'll do more damage that way, especially when fighting someone with armor. Like Reinhardt for example. So tickle with gun, then punch, tickle, punch, tickle, punch.

L

Larry Cardoso

Be mindful of your jump pack cool down because you're gonna need it to disengage from a fight if you're stuck in a bad situation. For Max effectiveness on the jump pack, jump normally before using it to get more height.

J

Jessica Gisin

Look up xqc guide to Winston on youtube, very helpful!

Y

Yeti Jones

You need to really get inside the mind of a dominant male gorilla if you want to play Winston well

Rythymically beat your pectorals at foes approaching your territory
Those are YOUR females and infants, defend your harem!
Spend the majority of your day sitting in one area eating pithy plants
When not slowly digesting fibrous plant material (because your ancestrally frugivorous digestive system is generally maladapted to processing cellulose) be sure to glare disapprovingly at juvenile horseplay in your vicinty
If another male threatens your harem, use your excessively large masticatory muscles to bury your dominant canines deep into his skull
When pushing into enemy turf, try to avoid detection until you can snatch an infant and crush its head against the nearest tree before retreating

Im basically a pro Winston, hmu if you have questions

J

Jimmy Axel Johnston

Basically you play Winston as a furry Genji. Jump on isolated backline supports, stick with your team to stave off flankers who can't duel you sometimes (tracer and genji primarily)

That's pretty much it. Most of Winston's play comes from the decision making of when to stay with your team and when to flank their backline

T

Tj Pho

Bubble after you land, focus healers and genji/tracer. Try to melee right before you land after a leap you can maximize the damage you do per second. If you get nano DO NOT primal rage. Only primal rage to contest or keep the enemy back. Ex: koth of the hill and youre at 78% and youre the last one. Primal rage and stall as long as you can to get to 99%. Another Ex: payload map, once you cap the point push up and take as much free space as you can from the enemy and once youre low on health just primal rage to keep them back so your team can push the payload. Once you get low, leap back to your teammates. When you do primal rage try to knock people off the map or corner trap someone. And also primal rage people that are in your healers and take the enemy off of them. Goodluck man, im far from a winston main but i still play him at a diamond level.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom