Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Alright Nintendo Direct! You got ONE JOB! Just give us these two games

A

Abraham Morrow

Alright Nintendo Direct! You got ONE JOB! Just give us these two games

P

Phill Veunnasack

Too bad those were both PlayStation exclusive, and also available on PSN for PS3/Vita. So, good luck!

M

Minato Yoshida

Would love these on the switch.

D

Damien Wiltshire

Sukioden tekietris (probably spelling wrong ) could be possible as it was on ds but I would point out how many people are bitching switch getting ports. But they bitch about multiplatform games coming even if sometimes a little later

C

Chad Quicke

I would poop my pants if a BOF comes to switch

J

Johnny Watkins

Breath. Of. Fire. !!!!!!!!

J

Jonathan Jurczak

... didn't Breath of Fire start on the SNES, though, Phil?

C

Chad Quicke

BOF started on the SNES and considering Capcom's resurfacing of Megaman, I wouldn't be surprised if further titles popped up

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

Breath of Fire is pretty much dead at this point, though. It's a much worse situation than Megaman ever was on.

S

Stephen Blancher

Suikoden II is my favourite game of all time. Seriously was the first game I ever fell in love with. Breath of Fire is also a series I adore.

Seeing as how Suikoden only made a small appearance onto the DS, I highly doubt they would ever come to the Switch. I would be enthralled if they did though!

M

Mako Angelo Cast

This would be a dream come true for me

S

Stephen Blancher

Classic JRPG's from the SNES era are very likely. But anything that was Playstation exclusive would be a surprise.

J

Joe Davis

Bof for sure

P

Phill Veunnasack

Some of you guys are talking about the series, some of you guys are talking about these particular games in general. The main Suikoden series have not been off of PlayStation. Breath of Fire switched over to PlayStation from 3 and so forth. While yeah, it would be great to see these two gems in the Switch, it won't happen. They were /exclusive to PlayStation/, and this isn't the PC where some classics did get a port. Argue all you want, but it won't change facts.

R

Rocco Bennett

My man here

R

Rocco Bennett

Romancing saga 2 was cool. I played it for 25 hours than fell back into skyrim, bit id say check it out. Its pretty cool

K

Kevin Mendenhall

You forgot smash

T

Tony Huu Tran

Here's my one Suikoden DS

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom