Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Alright guys, so I’m having some trouble with my Nintendo Switch. I’ve had it for...

• Thread starter Gabriel David Ordunez
  • Start date
G

Gabriel David Ordunez

Alright guys, so I’m having some trouble with my Nintendo Switch. I’ve had it for about 3 weeks now and I’ve been loving it, especially in portable mode with the controllers connected.
Well as of today the right joycon is the only one that is being recognized as being ‘clicked in’. The left either stays in Sync Limbo or finally connects but will only work when not on the rail of the system.
So it’ll work disconnected in portable mode, and when they’re connected to my joycon grip.

I’ve tried de-syncing and re-syncing but it’ll just do what I described before, it’ll search and only sync when not connected.

Bottom line, do I need to buy new joycons? Im starting to get aggravated and I don’t know what to do at this point.

C

Carlos Silva

Call Nintendo... clearly under warranty still

B

Brice Arnot

I’m not sure if there’s a way to hard reset the joy on itself, but have you tried hard resetting the console? If that doesn’t work I’d call Nintendo. You’re under warranty.

C

Cody Handler

Just call Nintendo. It’s definitely under warranty. No need to spend another $80 or so if it’s by the joycon it’s self Thad the issue.

E

Eric Gonzales

Had this issue, and its a simple fix... disconect the joycon that isnt syncing. You should see a green light on the inside of the joycon. There is also a small black button that should turn off the green light. Once the light is off, reconnect the joycon to the Switch. it should sync immediately.

J

Jermaul W

Give nintendo a call, but most of the time its dirt under the joycon. There are pin connectors there. So either the switch or the joycon has a bad connection

D

Dávid Katona

ive seen a video where a guy cleaned the dirt with his toothbrush (new) and it clicked, so just try that :D

M

Martin Joubarne

Did u try cleaning the little conecters on the side of the switch and matching joycon?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom