Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 After being killed by Beavers and losing my argy(so i thought), i tamed a Ptera and...

B

Brradley Alexanderr Darragh

yu can hatch pt and argy eggs using one ac unit.. but id recommend lining 3 to one side and 3 on other and leave a gap between em , that willl be enough to incubate any egg from pt eggs to wyvern and gigga eggs ,, i wudnt use standing torches just becuz they cause damage to the eggs from bein too cold,

A

Adrian Haynes

The many adventures of ark

M

Miguel Sanchez

I was moving bases with my wyvrens (I have (6) and I got off too check some stuff out and all flew up too the sky box didn't know that at the time I was looking for them for hours

R

Rachel Ewart

Check out videos on how to hook up ACS. If you can't make any ACS yet then dimetrodons work like ACS too get like maybe 3 -5 of them and put the egg in the middle . make sure you get lots of meat and have meat on hand the baby will need it asap! And you gotta watch them sometimes the babies like to stop eating so you gotta force feed it . until they are juvenile they will require supervision then they eat from troughs

J

James John Ward

You'd give me constant heart attacks if you were in my tribe lol

D

Darren Stocks

Just lost another Ptera to 4 Raptors. Well, it killed 2 and got killed by the other 2. Now i'm stranded at Vegur's Chasm with no way back safely. I'm standing on top of a huge stone bridge tempting to jump off. Lol.

T

Tim Ward

John St place 4 ACs into a room and throw the egg down near the AC. It'll hatch

C

Chris Colston

Ptera might have been too far away for follow to work. Has happened to me. Blue screened while flying, landed with parachute but ptera wouldn't follow . Yes I used spyglass. Had to run halfway across map to get my argy to retrieve ptera.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom