Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 After being killed by Beavers and losing my argy(so i thought), i tamed a Ptera and...

D

Darren Stocks

After being killed by Beavers and losing my argy(so i thought), i tamed a Ptera and went to look for it. Surprisingly, he was still there! I was very happy. I told him to follow and got ambushed by fucking Beavers again. Aint no way they killing me this time. We managed to kill them all, i ended up in the water and the bitds ended up flying straight up and staying there. I whistled through a spyglass(helpful tip from you guys), byt they wouldn't come down. It said the Argy was following the Ptera and vuce versa. I had to tame ANOTHER Ptera and go after them. I managed to get them home safely and tame a 150 argy once i got back. I have 2 male Argies and a male and female Ptera....So i bred them and have 2 lvl 239 eggs now!! I'm a daddy!!! Sort of. I have no idea about how to use AC to hatch them though. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.

T

Tony Jackson

set up a lot of air cons and drop egg in middle. egg should say incubating. if it doesn't, pick it up. as soon as egg hatches claim and feed baby or it will die. do not eat egg by mistake.

D

Darren Stocks

I hear alot of people using AC, but i have no idea how to use electronics.

P

Patrick Nikolic

You can use fires to incubate....a lot easier and quicker

J

John Davis

Use fires or standing torches, place the egg in the ring and boom, just keep an eye on the incubation as you may need to put 1 or 2 out, or relight.

T

Tony Jackson

u need a generator with gas, and electric lines/outlet to power ac's. hit youtube to clarify.

H

Holly Rose Baker

How do you know what level the eggs are?

T

Tutka Lu

Not an egg related suggestion, but next time your bird is up high, use spyglass to whistle follow.

A

Alexis Christine Aristizabal

Pro tip, if you whistle follow one it will cancel out whatever it is already following. Might take a couple try's to hit the sweet spot

G

Gordon Schoggers

There is only 1 fertilized egg

G

Gordon Schoggers

The other one is not hatchable

S

Shayne Godefroy

First days on ark are the funniest and scariest lol

D

Darren Stocks

Erm...i think i just ate it! I put it in my hot bar and selected the correct action and poof. Gone.

J

Joe Wuukie

I read this and it sounded so epic haha thanks for sharing your adventure

D

David Pearson

Make yourself a generator fueled by gasoline (oil+hide in a furnace) and electronics are made in fabricator metal and pearls. Get about four or five a get the egg in the middle. It'll hatch after a few hours have meat on standby and get it fed straight away. Then try to get the imprints using kibble made in a cooking pot imprinting gives it better attack and defense will your riding it.

D

David Pearson

L2 to place it down. Becareful R2 will eat it.

J

Jackie Gann

You can do it with torches also. Not sure how many...4 or 5 should do it. I finished off a giga egg with 3 torches and a grill once

A

Alex Mccullough

Standing torches

R

Rob Boyes

Are you on official or legacy?

J

Jake Carpenter

Build 16 AC units and you'll be able to hatch any egg without worrying about it being too hot or cold.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom