Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One You scrubs. Make admins pull out their fucking hair. Let me ask you this, of some...

• Thread starter Erik James Carlson
  • Start date
E

Erik James Carlson

You scrubs. Make admins pull out their fucking hair.

Let me ask you this, of some random dude lands in ur base, are you not going to kill him? So what makes you think it's okay to go fuck around in an admins base and then get killed and cry admin abuse? How about not being an idiot and a scrub and stay out of other people's bases if you don't want to die.

M

Megan Cook

Well see, you bought that extra xbox to run a server, but not play the game. Its only for other people to play on.

E

Erik James Carlson

I didn't buy an extra Xbox, and what does that have to do with anything?

E

Erik James Carlson

Cause you don't have to be the server owner to be an admin

Z

Zach Cole

its just the toxic people who play this game, our server has the same issue.

Z

Zack Cheshire

Todays vaginally fueled tirade is brought to you by tampax..

X

Xsal Cunningham

FOREEAL!

E

Eric F. Pelka

It's one person. Why not confront him instead of just killing him. Could just be interested in admiring your dinos or buildings. Just playing devils advocate. I don't care either way.

X

Xsal Cunningham

Or when a person deliberately ignores the rules so you punish them and they cry about it! Like I paid money out of my own pocket to host for you and you do shit like that lol.

E

Erik James Carlson

It's one person. I've seen "One person" wipe through 3 bases like nothing.

E

Erik James Carlson

If I don't know you and you trespass on my base I'm killing your ass

R

Robert Russell

Well, are you PVE or PVP?

K

Kalob Silva

SSAASAALTTTYYY

D

Dave Towery

I would kill em or lock him

C

Cory Huddleston

Why I throw up a shield so idiots won't troll my base.

T

Trevor Ryan Krapfl

How about just build so no one can land in your base. Auto turrets plant x giga on aggressive. All viable deterrents

N

Nathan Londak

My admins and I got told the other day by someone who used to run a server but wasn't the host that we shouldnt be PVPing players because we are admins and the server will die. Admin logging is on and I told him we play legit and will PVP like everyone else. People will just bitch because of that star no matter how you play.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom