S

Stephen Jones

She's gonna get nerfed.

C

Curtis James Littlechild

Nah you right.

S

Serena Reinhardt

They're soo gonna nerf that shield bash, just watch! It's a five second stun and all the Tracer and Genji mains are ripping their hair out at the sight of her

R

Rohan Thorat

but they slowly buffing him each patch an i see more dooms an besides skill cap of doom is like 10x more than bagguete

A

Ahmed Qais

I mean a healer shouldn’t counter more than half the overwatch characters. her stun is insane plus the damage she does lmao

H

Harrie Rose

It's dps mains who are crying their eyes out instead of learning to counter her. Happened with mercy, happening with moira and will happen with brigette.

It's like dps mains don't WANT healers o.0

B

Brent Bauer

You also need to go up your f****** ass get a f****** job and do some of your f****** life OverWatch is f****** garbage it's been garbage most of these games are f****** garbage if you still play OverWatch u have no life OverWatch is s***

P

Patrick Leipold

I play her myself. The shields bash is ridiculous ^^ if they dont nerf that have fun playing comp in s10

C

Connor Glasby

I don't feel like she needs a nerf. Many character like pharah, mei, junkrat, hanzo (until his scatter is removed) bastion and soldier can counter her. People need to stop diving so much and learn that range or splash damage is very effective against her. Plus, if she doesn't have the team with her then she is pretty much useless. No nerf needed. Take down her shield and she is done for.

D

Daniele Ceccarelli

She needs a fucking nerf, blizzard keeps forgetting that support heroes are not damage heroes

L

Lue Kim

Excuse me, doom who?

J

Jacob Brown

The only thing I feel is sort of overpowered for her is her range with the melee attack coupled with how fast she cant attack with it. (possibly even how hard it hits)

It's like Getting hit by a Rein hammer at twice the range in half the time.
Sure it's not an insta kill hanzo scatter but it gets frustrating when you can't really get away

R

Reid Haney

She is so OP. I am wrecking any and everyone. Ult bastion? Np. Reaper? Fuckem. Dva? Haha prepare to die bitch.

A

Aaron Clarke

Her healing is a little crazy. I get she's a support but forget Ana or Zenyatta when you can out heal and out damage them and heal from a decent distance away which is both of the others appeal.
Her armor/healing cooldown should be longer and her healing range should be smaller imo. Don't change the amount or her damage or anything.

T

Tonio Satorre

As a Genji hater, she's the best thing that ever happen to Overwatch.

T

Trayvon Richardson

How was doomfist before his nerf?

C

Christopher Thomas

Okay...I see differing opinions mainly from people whom don't deal with top tier/high level play so let me explain this.

She needs a slightly increase to the bash cooldown.

Why?

Well currently she is a insta-kill on anyone she bashes. I even tested it with friends. I'd call out my bash target: Winston or Hog for example and Widow/McCree would focus them instantly. So the moment I bash that's a free headshot from Cree and Widow, plus her insanely quick melee swipes we instantly kill that Hof or Winston before they would jump away or even heal.

However if that tank is pocketed at that time by Mercy or Moira or they get Nagged by Ana then they survive, only if they don't get headshotted twice by both.

So its anti-dice as fuck but in high level play she has changed the Meta. Orisa counters the fuck outta her BUUUUUUTTT that leaves her open to Widow and Cree.

C

Cheston Fong

If you are close enough to get bashed. You deserve it. Being close to her to fight is as stupid as constantly dueling Rein with no attempts to step out of his melee range.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom