Contact advertising [email protected]

You are your rank. If you think that you are anything but your current rank, play more...

S

Sammy Bourgeois

You are your rank. If you think that you are anything but your current rank, play more games. Your rank will change, and the direction it goes in is the direction of you belong.
That's all there is to it. You can blame teammates for single losses, but you cannot blame teammates for your rank.

W

William Bongos

look i agree but

D

Daniel Nanez

K

Kelli Flynn

It is true. There are a plethora of posts of people blaming or explaining why they are there rank, instead of just admitting it is where they belong until they improve their own performance.

C

Carl Tice

Ranks are dynamic, in more ways than one.

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Honestly Overwatch should have ranked 1v1 like Rocket League does. If your 1v1 rank is significantly lower than your standard rank, you're formally revoked from complaining about teammates altogether. Kek.

C

Carl Tice

Lol. Overwatch isn't Quake - duels don't matter.

I

Ian Christian

Ive seen people with gold-plat accs, make smurfs and get ranks above plat so this is false

K

Kylie Morgan Lee

S

Shay Corry

I mean? I placed way higher than I am at right now. Solo queue is kicking my ass and brought me down so much yet when I’m playing with a team where everyone actually does their jobs, we climb.

R

Ryan Jacques

“You can blame teammates for single losses” that’s how most of us get to shit tier ranks. Through “single losses”

K

Kayleigh Kshnique Askey

What about when i climbed from 24xx to 28xx last season and now ive dropped from 28xx to 24xx this season like wtf.

D

Doug Shaw

If you're stuck at a rank and blame your team still you're part of the problem. I work as a booster om several discord servers and have no trouble solo carrying until masters. I have an 87% win rate as tracer on an account i'm boosting as we speak thats currently 3206. Stop crying and get good

S

Samuel David Bishop

THANK YOU

Sick of hearing about all the "Grandmasters" stuck in gold because of "shit teammates." I'm in mid gold but I know what I need to do to improve, and how to get back to plat. The enemy team get throwers/bad players/leavers just as often as you do.

L

Luis Arriaga

I take it people tend to forget that overwatch is a team based game. Everyone in the team is to blame for a loss not one person. As for what your saying personally I don't think it's true. People are sometimes better then the rank there in but as I said this is a team based game so that means it takes teamwork to win and thateans everyone has to do there job

J

Joey Hanes

Not true. Carried. Toxic post

S

Samin Hossain

You should've changed the last sentence to "can't blame teammates for every game" but yea regardless well said

L

Loo Sarango

Some dude was screaming at the top of his lungs blaming me for him being in plat
My only response was
" YOUR ARE MAD BECAUSE YOU ARE BAD"
which made him scream louder

M

Mihnea Gogu

There's like a 900-comment post on the forums by a hardstuck bronze with a theory that says the system is rigged and is against players climbing and that if you climb you're lucky and don't have shit teammates :eek:

A

Aaron Icardi

Errm not entirely true, the system is bad and you play against the matchmaker. But it does apply to *most* ppl who whine about their rank

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom