Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Yo. I’m getting tired of having nobody to play with on PC. I love trials. I love...

S

Stephen Brinkley

Yo. I’m getting tired of having nobody to play with on PC. I love trials. I love competitive play. I love raiding. And I have no people to do either of those regularly with. Because my only friend that plays on PC only likes bare crucible. And other friends already moved on from PC. So I’m just like amping myself up for Trials during the week only to never get to play or constantly hunt down randoms.

So with that being said. Please tell me there’s a shit talking, fun, and active clan out there that would be willing to throw down some PvP and PvE with me. Hit me up.

A

Ace Sinna

we have a home for you bro

A

Ace Sinna

add me AceSinna225#1856

Z

Zac Smith

I’m in the same position, love trials, love raids, love prestige nightfall. Add me KickTheMoon#1745

S

Stephen Brinkley

Added both. Hit me up with that clan invite sinna

H

Henry Cain

Yo same honestly
Stitch#12309

A

Ace Sinna

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Drew Smith

You can add me, always down to play with people when I’m on but don’t know anyone. IBoneNPwn#1826

A

Alex Fleming

ANZ im only slightly new to them but its a clan thats worth it

W

Will Sremmus

Guttermouth#11694

J

Jordan Andrew Davis

Yo can I get that clan invite as well ?

S

Ser Esper

anyone wanna do nightfall?

D

Daniele Marco Ronchese

Hey bro. Use the destiny app. I was waiting on my clan members for weeks and they are a bit new to destiny so raids etc is a real struggle. I used the app to start finding teams and I have completed prestige 3 times this week. All with the destiny app. It’s quick and fast. And I am always on and organizing a team so add me Ranger1337#2624

N

Nico Vee

TheOcin#1820

D

Darin Ferraro

Are you NA?

T

Trần Văn Bính

add me, i have noone too lol, BigBigPinky#1906

J

Jeanette-Helen Thorvaldsen Firveld

Im a part of 1para. We Are a 18 pluss community . And communicate over ts3
1Para Multi Gaming Community We Are called on fb

C

Clayton Nappier

Seasonal#1384

N

Nick DeMent

Right here ma Dude! Small group of homies who are very oriented & open to doing anything and everything with anyone we just need more homies on to play! Hmu if you wanna talk personally! Here’s my clan & here’s my tag if you wanna shoot me an add as well : OaklandFinn#1554
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

CM Giordano

Add me on b.net: Hellmask#1654

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom