Contact advertising [email protected]

Yeah. I'm not going to try in placement matches anymore. This hurts.

Q

Quenndel Scott

Yeah. I'm not going to try in placement matches anymore. This hurts.

K

Khalil Dahech

what was your rank in the last season ??

S

Sharon Wijfje Janssen

Why? What was your rank before?

L

Luis Arriaga

Makes no sense I went 9 0 and 1 was diamond last season got plat this season and was gold heals each game and on board

Q

Quenndel Scott

I made it to diamond last season and dropped a bit. So that effects future placements too? Legit played Moria the whole time and got gold healing every match.

M

Mitchell Kwok

I get the whole thing with placements but this shit is so discouraging, same thing happened to me last season except I got placed in gold. Took me fuckin 10 years to climb back up, shit is so dumb.

A

Allan Suib Murray

Your placements aren't just set by those 10 games. It takes into account previous performance/seasons' SR.

You could have thrown all 10 placements and probably came out at low Plat still.

A

Ali Foggon

Bro I won nine of mine and drew on one and got placed high bronze. Each game I had like 2 gold medals.

J

Josh Hayward

Last season's placements dropped me 400 SR from diamond, where I have been for like 4-5 seasons, down to plat. Carried each of my games as best as I could carry those scrubs, winning 5 or 6 of them. Makes absolutely no sense most of the time.

C

Christopher Coats

Tragic

M

Megan Elizabeth Brown

Placements aren't based on win-loss rate, unfortunately. Looks like you played like a high plat, so you got placed high plat.

J

Ji Ro

it base on your match ratings not on your win lose on placement match.

K

Kiên Lâm

Gold player expect 4k3??

S

Shehryar Qazi

its stat based

L

Liam Freedman

Dude let me play you a sad song on the worlds smallest violin

S

Sebbe Ellsberg

Its not like placements are gonna get you from bronze to gm just cause you win them all

D

Dylan Hiscock

I won 9/10 playing with my high plat friends and got low gold

M

Micael Dantas

nobody cares

G

Gus McCrizzle

This stuff is posted at the start of every damn season and it’s always answered the same. Can we fucking not?

R

Ravi Jayswal

U guys just suck that bad

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom