Contact advertising [email protected]

PC xQc got wrecked after making some borderline homophobic comments about Muma on stream....

D

Dustin Steiner

xQc got wrecked after making some borderline homophobic comments about Muma on stream. Shows that these players need to think before they open their mouth.

A

Anthony Marino

Not like he didn’t immediately stop saying stuff and say he didn’t mean it. He then apologized for the rest of the stream and made an actual apology. The person he said it about thought it was funny. This punishment is dumb. One game suspension sure, but the fine and not playing anymore because of one sentence is so dumb.

T

Travis Huth

I agree the suspension is a little harsh but when you're one of the biggest names in a game that's trying to be a front runner in gaming inclusivity and thwarting community toxicity he probably should have known better than to put himself in that situation regardless if Muma thought it was funny. Again, personally I think it's a little excessive but he had to know how Blizzard would react to what he said before he said it. Is it still a secret to some people that the PC police are always watching?

C

Christian Hayward

I guess Blizzard is trying to make an example to show that this type of behaviour is not tolerated and is punishable

W

William Riot Harris

Blame owl

M

Mary Burns

Lol what I read is that he’s suspended and their goin to be giving him what?$2000 in training/coaching blah blah.. doesn’t sound extreme to me at all lmfao sounds like he got grounded n gets to keep his games n friends but just has to not play for a few rounds big whoop ‍♀ that’s sports for you. No ones to blame. It legit just a part of growing up just control your mouth that simple.

B

Branden D. Myers

This wouldn't happen in the NFL. Or any other "Legitmate" sporting event. Someone said words we didn't like!, kick em' out! Oh God, my feelings. He slipped up. They're taking this way too far by affecting his means of living.

B

Brandon Neilshine

Then he shouldn't further the problem of toxicity in the OW community.

B

Brandon Neilshine

And to your NFL claim...Colin Kaepernick

L

Leland R Metzger

Homophobic? Yea not really, fucked up thing to say for sure, but labelling him homophobic is almost worse than his actual punishment as far as the public eye goes

B

Brandon Neilshine

But it very much was a homophobic comment. Why else did he jump to that attack? And don't conflate "that's a homophobic comment" with "he is homophobic."

M

Mary Burns

People really need to understand just because you got friends/family that are accepting of how fucked up you are twards others doesn’t justify the rest of the world putting up with your bullshit. That’s why half of them hide behind computer screens or anything they think “covers their ass” so they can “get away with it” like people goin off in game call you a faggot n go kill yourself n shot like that. I’m glad they’re showin that that behavior gets you no where but set on the sidelines. It’s not funny it’s not cute n it’s something everyone needs to learn to grow the fuck up. Regardless of sport/job/relationship how do you expect to keep it when you act like an ass?

S

Sam Rae

Good lol, maybe idiots should stop mixing gay culture with insults

V

Viktor Lacroix

People really need to calm the fuck down and stop overreacting every little shit.

B

Brandon Neilshine

viktor has a point. way too many people are getting upset that he got punished for the homophobic comment.

T

Travis Huth

When you are hired by any employer you agree to terms of your employment with a set of rules set by the company. This is true whether you're a Walmart cashier or you're Tom Brady. xQc broke a rule set by OWL and he's being punished. It really isn't complicated

V

Verneri Turunen

What did he say ?

W

Willie Messer

People need to stop being so dam sensitive. Everybody wants to cry to be “treated the same “ and when people do EVERYTHING Is offensive “smd.” (Scratch my dick.?)

S

Sam Kim

Ashlynn?

M

Mary Burns

We can all see how I got ‍♀ I’m not even gonna lie. I apologize to everyone that wasn’t trolling on this thread for my trolling a troll outside of how I would/should act. I became insulting and mean ‍♀ dick scratch accepted

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom