Contact advertising [email protected]

Xqc drama aside, can we all just take a moment to appreciate Shanghai Dragons for all...

A

Anna Wang

Xqc drama aside, can we all just take a moment to appreciate Shanghai Dragons for all the shit they have to endure. 15 hours of practise a day just to go into games knowing they'll lose. And knowing how the Chinese are when it comes to competition and sports, they're probably being overworked with a slave driver for a coach. Diya looked like he was on the verge of tears during that game against Outlaws.. and it was only the first round. ;-; I was gonna cry when he was all like "I miss chinese food". Probably all homesick, burntout and feel like failures. Poor guys They're so young too.

C

Chris Gouw

They'll come good though I reckon. They look like they're slowly improving each game. Clearly overwhelmed by the gulf in mechanical class. But Overwatch is a team game.

J

Jagger Mouser

They can always quit tbh. It would void their contract but they would. And with their trainer and staff being trash cans all those players will quit overwatch after this season.

J

Jagger Mouser

This stuff causes early retirement for pro players. Overworking and over playing then need to find a time to be human

S

Stephanie Rosado

I feel so bad for them :( guess being asian≠auto win

R

Rey Lozano

Im honestly rooting for them hardcore

A

Alex Pryce

I'm certainly rooting for Shanghai over Dallas, Xqc drama aside Dallas are just shit.

M

Mark Walls

Y'all take this shit too seriously

A

Abhishek Kumar

Yeah, I mean none of them are star players so I imagine their coach being tough on them compared to Dallas' players who are streamers and have huge egos

H

Hussein Mohamed

Omar Sherif

T

Tom A Chu

Im cheering them on. Underdogs are awesome

S

Stephen Fawcett

Imagine if Shanghai wins against Seoul somehow.

D

Davey Anthony

Everyone in China is Overworked. I would know, I lived there for 7 good months. Best time of my life, but yes, they are pressured beyond American culture to do anything.

O

Oliver Bach

3 things undead imo is actually decent. 2 why is t that miracolous youngsters again? 3: Ofc i feel bad for them, but they need to keep going or back out now tbh

D

Dan Wells

Cool, the dumb 15 hours heresay is here too

A

Aaron Icardi

The rumours about training regime being super strict are false. They released a statement about it.

J

John Calderon

It’s only week two they can definitely turn it around like many other teams.

T

Theo van Booma

The fact the team politics has got in the way of fielding the strongest team they could is disappointing. Players from 1246 and miraculous youngster aren't on the team. The team is literally made up of kids of the owners friends.

R

Rafael Paul Occeña

Also they had backlash back in China cuz there was a better team there called the miraculous youngsters who went head to head against lunatic high and almost won I think

A

Aaron Ayala

Are they a bad team or is it because there's a bunch of Koreans?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom