Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Wow.... it has taken me months to get everything I need to do ice worm cave because I...

J

James Phelps

Come to my server. it built for people who actually has a life outside ark.

C

Chris James Snelling

This just happened to me too!!! Eu server. I landed a wyv in the swamp as it crashed.

Got pissed and I played 2 hours of warframe.

About to go to bed, and tried it and it worked, but I saved mine by pure luck. Sorry to hear about yours. Heart breaking stuff.

Ignore the the trolls. Like 1 in 20 if you get me.

K

Kevin Alexander

I know not everyone does official and not everyone does dedicated. Tried to find a happy median for each grouping.

E

Eligh Duffy

Bro you dont need that much shit jist rase a thylo in the cave..

S

Sebby Amaro

Months??? I literally solo this naked with food and a pick....

S

Sebby Amaro

A

Adam Dixon

Yeah a guy in our tribe solos the cave every day just by pumping a bit of stam and speed and wearing a half decent bit of armour. Really did not need all that shit.

J

Jon Dodson

I finally uninstalled it last night. The game itself is a masterpiece, unfortunately the devs cant get basic glitches fixed or get the game to run correctly. Everything you do gets erased by glitches outside of sp. Not wasting my time anymore. COD feels more productive.

A

Aaron Urbanski

Lul I do it with a tribemate with a shotgun and a shield or 2

G

Gavin Maher

Only thing you need is sword and shield and some sleeping bags, and make sure you do it solo

J

Julian Piszcz

Idk if it's worth mentioning considering the amount of time wasted already lol, but instead of using fur why not tame an otter and carry them with you and use flak

A

Amy Craig

Nah I've decided. I'm raising a bear. Got an asc saddle BP and just make some focal chilli and medical brews

M

Majo Dimitri

WildCard should pay the money back for the game! we also have sooo many server crashes and we lost soooo much stuff!! so many anoying things happened...autodecay destroved piller around our base...or auto decay destroved "pteranodon" or electrical stuff.... its just crap to play ark now...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom