Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Wow.... it has taken me months to get everything I need to do ice worm cave because I...

A

Amy Craig

Wow.... it has taken me months to get everything I need to do ice worm cave because I work full time. Asc riot shield, asc rifles and shotguns and fur gear. First time in there tonight and every single Xbox EU server crashes.
When i log back in eventually, my tribe mate has been killed and I'm getting killed by an ice worm. Lost everything.
What a waste of time this game is.

T

Travis Burke

welcome to gaming have a nice ride :D

T

Tyler Hogan

Servers up?

L

Liam Ryan

Raise a bear in there. Leave it at the 3 way junction will be safe there. Saves resources on weapons and ammo

L

Leonardo Moreira

I lose 18 rexes in Boss fight because crashes

J

Josh Perkins

Tell me about it, I almost lost my 430 giga and it is stuck and I can’t do anything till tomorrow just got gates around it and got to pray

M

Michael Johnson

Raise a thylo in the cave it's a lot easier than riot gear

D

Devin Ingram

pretty sure the servers are gonna roll back to fix any damage

T

Tim L Eyler

Jat already said no rollback

N

Nic Bennette

If you don't wanna spend months grinding play dedi, official is garbage

A

Amy Craig

Telling/ranting to my boyfriend about this and he obviously couldn't care less which is actually pissing me off even more aahhh get a life Amy

A

Alex McGlasson

Welcome to ark. #arked

J

John Albert Root

I feel your pain.

S

Shea Roberts

hey my old roommate used one of those jumping mini aligator looking things that are in the swamp those fit through the little gaps and you can skip most of it also you need grapples but it seems to work easily (after the first run through gotta get used to where you have to go)

S

Shea Roberts

or yes thylos

C

Carl Lukacs

Sounds like someone needs some tissues

C

Cameron James Witt

I run ice cave with double barrel shotty and flak and a apprentice metal shield... 4 of us lmao

J

Jon Price

Could be worse

S

Shea Roberts

yea its the known way but the whole dcing bs is trash good ole wc

J

Jon Price

I fill bad for this guy

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom