Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Wow i really feel bad for those rookies in Destiny 2...they just want to play crucible...

R

Russell Ooi

Wow i really feel bad for those rookies in Destiny 2...they just want to play crucible just like how they did last week,until lazers..thanks Xur
Xur couldnt ruien the game more than this

L

Leunamme Larotsap Jr

Lol

F

Felix Högsander

Ruin? dude if anything he fucking balanced the crucible, since now everyone is on an even playing field, Big ups to Bungie, untill they fix the gun, as already stated on here MULTIPLE times,

its not broken if everyone has it

T

Tony Friddle

doing some events on nessus was interesting this morning, was like I was in a game of laser tag lol

A

Al Sniezevage

Because it was more fun when only a few people were OP? Now that instead of nerfing they normalized PL by basically giving it away? Why so salty? Xur evened the playing field. A bit.

T

Tim Trude

Crucible has turn into a knock off pink floyd lazer light show.

S

Simon Malacket

he actually made it fair untill next patch. If not lucky ones got lasertag weapon others nothing

D

Daniel Berman

Would it be better if only some people had the lens? Giving it to Xur is the best decision they could have made

M

Matthew Hoppenworth

Downvoted

M

Matt Rajchel

It's literally no fun atm

K

Kodama Sammons

Games already ruined

D

Darin Ferraro

Most fun I've had in Crucible EVARRRR!!

N

Nick DeMent

Just because “everyone has it”
Doesn’t make it NOT BROKEN. the devs admitted it. And are literally shoving this up our ASSSSSS Bc of the bs community here.

Hands down it ruined the crucible gtfo & if YOU THINK it sucked before. Get. Fuckin. Good. U fuckin. Filth.

D

David Ball

I have it now, it's your turn to cry.

T

Tam C. Nguyễn

Hey man, laser tag is fun. Let them enjoy it while they can.

N

Nick DeMent

I am. I just can’t stand people “oh this made the game better” shit like that is just. No. Kys.

M

Mike Bowler

Bungies way of not being able to nerf the gun. “We wont need to nerf it, if everyone has it. Lets let xur sell it and continue with trials.” Lol

R

Ricky Case

With it being so OP, It's better that everyone has it than only a few people.

M

Matthew Trevino

It should actually improve your headshot game. You have to be more alert in crucible now. I bet when you switch back to your pulse, scout, or auto after they nerf it, you’ll be a better player.

T

Tye Johnson

Its not so bad

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom