Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Will a tamed dinos death show up in the log even if your offline?

N

Nick Foster

Will a tamed dinos death show up in the log even if your offline?

M

Mark Foreman

Yes

L

Louise Gibson

Yes

D

Dusty Crow

Unless it's killed via destroymytarget command

N

Nick Foster

Oh this is a official server question. So then my trike just has wondered off somewhere then. Not showing that someone killed her.

A

Anthony Holm

You have to be in a tribe or it won't log. Did you have one formed?

N

Nick Foster

Yeah I have a tribe formed. I logged in and she was gone. I had her set to natural and no wondering. I think some tried to raid me. Some of my base was damaged, and it is only my trike that is MIA

N

Nick Foster

Checked the log and not showing anything about her being killed.

A

Anthony Holm

Ahh that could be. Run around spamming follow all

M

Mike Miller

Yes.

N

Nick Foster

Ok thanks for the help guys

J

Joseph Michener

Yes sir

M

Mark Foreman

If it was on natural it could be anywhere she will die sometime they could have kyted her far away

E

Earl Nelson

I've had Dino's disappear like that but they usually glitch under the map... Haven't played official in a while so that might be fixed but I went to where my bronto used to be after it disappeared and layed down hit whistle follow all in the ground (didn't even hear the whistle above ground) and when I flew up in the air on a pterra I watched the bronto walk up from under the map so that might be a option but like I said it's been about 7 months since I've played official so they might have fixed that bug

N

Nick Foster

Yeah there is a bunch of cross server raiding going on the server at the moment so no telling what happened. I can't find her anywhere.

N

Nick Foster

The down side to a pvp server on the weekends.

K

Kane Pepper

Yes

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom