Contact advertising [email protected]

WIDOW MAINS: Do you have more trouble shooting players who jump while dueling you or...

M

Mike Icon

WIDOW MAINS: Do you have more trouble shooting players who jump while dueling you or players who focus on good adad control?

I don't play Widow but have felt that when I'm dueling a Widow, I do better without jumping. I'm generally able to fake them out a little better with solid adad control while jumping creates predictable archs.

Thoughts?

C

Chris Johnson

Idk I just shoot them in the head and be done with it

S

Sebastien Roy

Jumping while being shot by a widow is a huge vulnerability. It locks you into a trajectory that's easy to get accustomed to as Widow with some practice.

I find crouching as a way of juking enemy widows a lot more reliable since you can crouch and uncrouch at any interval, thus allowing you to be less predictable.

A

Aadil Saqib

Never jump. Only AD crouch spam

B

Bryan Michael Nunez

crouching for sure. it’s how I psych out other widows. even while flanking I teabag on sombra or any character really cuz it works against mcree too

L

Lanie Hasemeyer

For me, most people who jump while trying to kill me are SUPER predictable, making for an easy headshot

A

Arun Kumar

Get the feel in ffa hs

S

Sofi Verdoia

K

Kaan Bilge

Jumping will get you killed, i do the same thing which i did against Snipers in Team Fortress 2, i just move left and right random and unpredictably (not just ADADAD)

A

Alper Kısık

Press A or D then stop about 0.5-1 second then repeat again. You look stupid but you almost never get shooted. Stoping makes sniper players confused . They expect jumping or ADADAD

B

Brandii McLeod

Jumping makes the enemy predictable so it's waaaaaaay easier to hit them. Adad spam together with crouch spam is hell

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom